Tutor Fair Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tutor Fair
Email, Live Chat
Read Tutor Fair Reviews
Yh tutor took some work that belongs to my children and never returned it even though I continuously texted and called. This happened after just one session!
We're very sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with a tutor. Please can you email us at: support@tutorfair.com and hopefully we can help! Hannah (Customer Experience)
It is not working for me unfortunately. I have been on Tutorfair for 2 months and I have not been able to get one online Physics student. There is too much competition, it means that the website has far too many registered tutors and as a new tutor on the website it is exteremely difficult to get a student. This should be the top season for tuition and still nothing.
I also noticed that the email alerts sometimes come the next day and by that time already 10 or more other tutors have applied. As I am teaching 2 full days a week I am not able to check the website every hour of the day.
Hi Gerda,
We're sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service.
If you send us an email at: Support@tutorfair.com we will be more than happy to go through your profile and help create a better experience for you here at Tutorfair!
Hannah (Customer Experience)
Biggest mistake of my life choosing a tutor from this website!
I am sorry to hear you've had a negative experience. If you could you give us more information our agents will be more than happy to help with your problem. Please email support@tutorfair.com at your earliest convenience.

Annabel