Tutor Fair Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tutor Fair
Email, Live Chat
Read Tutor Fair Reviews
VERY ORAGNISED
Hi Deborah, thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you've had a great experience with Tutorfair.
Hannah (Customer Experience)
Friendliness of the team support is really good and achieve good results.
You do keep your promises, that is true, we get paid on time fine perfect.
Good service.
However, finding some suitable tuition is a much more difficult issue on the whole.
I do not get enough hours, opportunities despite the fact I do not mind traveling within reasonable distance and time........ for which I do not get paid anyway. I have put my prices down with the hope of getting more offers (that was suggested in one of your monthly emails) but that did not make much difference.
I do use the special button to get to the top of the list I am not sure it does much but it probably
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with opportunities. Please contact us at: support@tutorfair.com with any queries that you have.
Hannah (Customer Experience)
The quality of the website and most tutors.
Hi Olivia,
Thank you for your review!
We are very pleased to hear with you are happy with the quality of the website and tutors. Thank you for your ongoing support here at Tutorfair!
Hannah (Customer Experience)
The software is very easy to use and helps with scheduling and sharing resources. Also, it is important to support the voluntary programs that Tutorfair is involved with.
Hi Marianne, thanks for leaving a review! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed using the site and it is great that you are supporting our voluntary programmes. Hannah (Customer Experience)
It shows great concerns for me regarding starting the tutoring activity.
Hi Pellumb, we're sorry to hear that! If you have any concerns please contact us at: support@tutorfair.com.
Hannah (Customer Experience)
Yh tutor took some work that belongs to my children and never returned it even though I continuously texted and called. This happened after just one session!
We're very sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with a tutor. Please can you email us at: support@tutorfair.com and hopefully we can help! Hannah (Customer Experience)
Stefano is an amazing teacher, patient and fun. My son loves his lessons with him.
Hi Jodi, it is great to hear your son had a great lesson with Stefano. We hope you manage to book more with them! Hannah (Customer Experience)
It makes a big difference to study with an excellent tutor who can recognise the main areas that must be taught easily. For that reason I'm confident I will be able to achieve my goals by the end of the last lesson. I can't recommend enough Mr Lee Murray to the people who want to improve their language skills confidently.
Hi Hulya, it is great to hear that you have enjoyed your lesson with Lee Murray. Thank you for leaving your review!
Good clear instructions
Hi Janine,
Thanks for your review.
It is great to hear that you have found using our site simple and straightforward!
Great site
It was easy to find the right tutor for our son and then to rebook the tutor after he notified us when he was next available.
Hi Helen, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that you found the site easy to use and managed to re-book a lesson- we hope it went well! Hannah (Customer Experience)
Hi Alex just to say that the only reason why we decided to no longer have a tutor was because of the number of GCSE Maths interventions that are taking place at our daughter's school.
Throughout, we found Daniel professional, personable and thorough; there was a much deeper understanding and confidence shown from our daughter over the several weeks. I highly recommend Daniel to any parent looking for a tutor.
Best,
Jennifer
Hi Jennifer,
Thank you so much for letting us know! We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with Daniel and that you would recommend him to other parents. Hope to see you again on Tutorfair in the future! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
It is not working for me unfortunately. I have been on Tutorfair for 2 months and I have not been able to get one online Physics student. There is too much competition, it means that the website has far too many registered tutors and as a new tutor on the website it is exteremely difficult to get a student. This should be the top season for tuition and still nothing.
I also noticed that the email alerts sometimes come the next day and by that time already 10 or more other tutors have applied. As I am teaching 2 full days a week I am not able to check the website every hour of the day.
Hi Gerda,
We're sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service.
If you send us an email at: Support@tutorfair.com we will be more than happy to go through your profile and help create a better experience for you here at Tutorfair!
Hannah (Customer Experience)
My daughter is receiving Maths tuition from Robert Marson. He is extremely helpful, very friendly, kind and very approachable and makes the lessons fun too.
Hi there,
Thank you for your review.
We're so happy to hear that your daughter had a great lesson with Robert- we hope the rest of her lessons go well!
Hannah (Customer Experience)
I had one tuition so far, and it is good work.
Hi Subhasish,
Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you had a great lesson- we hope you book more through Tutorfair soon!
Hannah (Customer Experience)
Great opportunity to do some private tutoring to fit in around my family.
Great range of subjects and skills available.
Great to be able to determine your own hourly rate in line with your qualifications and experience.
Great to be promoted on their website.
Great that local work is available.
Easy to use website.
Great reminders and online support.
Hi Myrah,
We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the Tutorfair site and that you've had a great experience!
Hannah (Customer Experience)
Good website. Easy to understand and use.
Hi there,
Thanks for leaving a review.
We're very happy to hear you are pleased with your experience with Tutorfair!
Hannah (Customer Experience)
The tutors I had clearly understood the subject themselves but were unable to clear up the questions I had. They provided explanations that THEY understood but that I couldn't understand. From some of the reviews I've read, I get that tutorfair has helped a lot of people (which was the reason I chose tried it myself) and I think it's very commendable that they provide free tutoring to underprivileged students. Shame I wasn't able to find tutors that could help me with what I needed.
Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
We're sorry to hear you couldn't find the right tutor to help, if you send us an email at: support@tutorfair.com - we will try our best to help find the right fit for you!
Hannah (Customer Experience)
Tutorfair is a very easy service to use. My son has had skype sessions with Dr Hassan K in two subjects and the difference in his knowledge and understanding of those subjects following the sessions is remarkable.
Hi Peter,
We're so pleased to hear that your son has enjoyed his lessons with Dr Hassan- we hope that any future lessons are just as successful!
Hannah (Customer Experience)
I am very pleased with the tutoring provided via Tutorfair and they have an excellent booking system
Hi Titilayo,
Thanks for your review. We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with Tutorfair- we hope to see you again soon!
Tutor Fair is rated 4.62 based on 194 reviews