Tutor Fair Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tutor Fair
Email, Live Chat
Read Tutor Fair Reviews
It is a good place to find clients and there are good systems that make contact easy and safe on both sides.
Thanks to Tutorfair I teach Higher Maths GCSE to one student every Sunday for one hour and half since January 2018. Recently, thanks to Tutorfair ,I teach another student Maths Foundation GCSE. I enjoy helping girls achieving the best at the exam, Maths GCSE.
I believe in practice, exercises, revision. A problem which is share is half a problem.
Thanks to Tutorfair I received a bit of money as a Maths tutor.
Quick service, very friendly staff, and easy to book lessons & resolve queries and problems from students.
Very easy website to use. Staff very professional, with top rate tutors to choose from.
It is a simple system and you can find the right teacher for an affordable fee.
Hi Karen,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
We're very happy to hear you have enjoyed using Tutorfair and have found some great tutors.
Hannah (Customer Experience)
Wonderfully quick responses and two very good tutors came at the weekend.
Thanks for your review! We're very happy to hear you had a great experience with your tutors. Hannah (Customer Experience)
Harjinder is very good and I strongly recommend him
Hi Gema, thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you had such a great experience with Harjinder. Hannah (Customer Experience)
The software is very easy to use and helps with scheduling and sharing resources. Also, it is important to support the voluntary programs that Tutorfair is involved with.
Hi Marianne, thanks for leaving a review! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed using the site and it is great that you are supporting our voluntary programmes. Hannah (Customer Experience)
Stefano is an amazing teacher, patient and fun. My son loves his lessons with him.
Hi Jodi, it is great to hear your son had a great lesson with Stefano. We hope you manage to book more with them! Hannah (Customer Experience)
It makes a big difference to study with an excellent tutor who can recognise the main areas that must be taught easily. For that reason I'm confident I will be able to achieve my goals by the end of the last lesson. I can't recommend enough Mr Lee Murray to the people who want to improve their language skills confidently.
Hi Hulya, it is great to hear that you have enjoyed your lesson with Lee Murray. Thank you for leaving your review!
Good clear instructions
Hi Janine,
Thanks for your review.
It is great to hear that you have found using our site simple and straightforward!
Great site
It was easy to find the right tutor for our son and then to rebook the tutor after he notified us when he was next available.
Hi Helen, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that you found the site easy to use and managed to re-book a lesson- we hope it went well! Hannah (Customer Experience)
Hi Alex just to say that the only reason why we decided to no longer have a tutor was because of the number of GCSE Maths interventions that are taking place at our daughter's school.
Throughout, we found Daniel professional, personable and thorough; there was a much deeper understanding and confidence shown from our daughter over the several weeks. I highly recommend Daniel to any parent looking for a tutor.
Best,
Jennifer
Hi Jennifer,
Thank you so much for letting us know! We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with Daniel and that you would recommend him to other parents. Hope to see you again on Tutorfair in the future! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
My daughter is receiving Maths tuition from Robert Marson. He is extremely helpful, very friendly, kind and very approachable and makes the lessons fun too.
Hi there,
Thank you for your review.
We're so happy to hear that your daughter had a great lesson with Robert- we hope the rest of her lessons go well!
Hannah (Customer Experience)
Great opportunity to do some private tutoring to fit in around my family.
Great range of subjects and skills available.
Great to be able to determine your own hourly rate in line with your qualifications and experience.
Great to be promoted on their website.
Great that local work is available.
Easy to use website.
Great reminders and online support.
Hi Myrah,
We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the Tutorfair site and that you've had a great experience!
Hannah (Customer Experience)
Tutorfair is a very easy service to use. My son has had skype sessions with Dr Hassan K in two subjects and the difference in his knowledge and understanding of those subjects following the sessions is remarkable.
Hi Peter,
We're so pleased to hear that your son has enjoyed his lessons with Dr Hassan- we hope that any future lessons are just as successful!
Hannah (Customer Experience)
I am very pleased with the tutoring provided via Tutorfair and they have an excellent booking system
Hi Titilayo,
Thanks for your review. We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with Tutorfair- we hope to see you again soon!
Hannah (Customer Experience)
Rebecca my sons tutor has been outstanding
Hi Rebecca,
Thanks for your review. We are very happy to hear that your son had a great lesson through Tutorfair.
Hannah (Customer Experience)
It was completely free and simple to create my account and within a week I'd got two new clients!
Hi Peter,
Thanks for your review- that's great news! We're very happy to hear you are happy with the service you have received from Tutorfair.
Tutor Fair is rated 4.62 based on 194 reviews