Tutor Fair Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tutor Fair
Email, Live Chat
Read Tutor Fair Reviews
I like that you have many tutors and I was able to find the right tutors for me. I also enjoyed my tutor sessions and have a better understanding of my subjects thanks to the one -to- one sessions.
Excellent agency, great service.
Tutorfair has been amazing in being able to provide a tutor to help my son address very specific difficulties he faces - my 12 year old son’s English analysis went from being below average to above average after 2 or 3 lessons

Finding a tutor at short notice is also a great feature and I love having a choice and making a decision myself.

Very useful to meet the students with the tutors
Thanks for the supporting environment you have created!
Worked very well for us. We found a lovely, patient tutor who understood what we needed. The web service works very well for booking lessons, communication with tutors, and for payments.
Great tuition platform, for tutors and and students/parents. Excellent level of professionalism, and an organisation interested in addressing the problem of educational inequality.
As a full time online tutor for the past 5 years, I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Tutorfair. From the seamless way in which I am connected directly with students to the fluidity of the online classroom interface, Tutorfair has made delivering high quality lessons online hassle-free. All of the staff are professional and always available to answer any questions. I highly recommend Tutorfair to students and tutors alike.
Easy to use system and great tutor.
Hi Paulette,
Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to hear you've had a great experience with Tutorfair!
Hannah (Customer Service Manager)
Tutorfair put me in touch with a lovely tutor for my son for Music Theory. After a few very effective lessons, he managed to pass the exam.
Hi Fiona,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
We're so happy to hear that you had a fantastic experience on Tutorfair and that your son passed his exam.
Hannah (Customer Experience Manager)
Tutorfair were very efficient. We found a wonderful English tutor in January for GCSE for my oldest child, who sat exams this summer. She was most reliable and in tune with his needs.
Whatever results he gets she has inspired him in English and to believe in his abilities in the subject - I now find him reading literature off his own bat, and that is the most precious gift she has given him - thank you so much.
Hi Rachel,
This is fantastic news! We're so happy you had such a positive experience with your tutor and that Tutorfair were able to help!
Hannah (Customer Experience Manager)
Tutorfair has brought me a good stream of tutoring clients, so much so that I have exceeded my expected earnings this year. The website is easy to use, and Tutorfair are always very prompt in responding when I have queries. I would definitely recommend them to other tutors.
Hi Janet,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
It is excellent that you would recommend Tutorfair and that you've had a positive experience as a tutor on the site.
Hannah (Customer Experience Manager)
Great idea. Very helpful staff.
Hi Karina,
Thanks for leaving a review!
We're glad you've had a great experience using Tutorfair.
Hannah (Customer Experience Manager)
I recently attended the 11+ conference at Tutorfair and found it to be exceptionally useful. The team went above and beyond and gave extra info regarding the 11+, how to get more clients, networking and happily answered further questions regarding any other topics that participants wanted to ask. I thoroughly recommend attending these events and will do so in the future and thank Tutorfair for their professionalism and approachability. Particular thanks to Alex, Angela and James.
Hi Jonjo,
Thanks for leaving a review.
We're glad to hear you found the event helpful and would recommend our events for future tutors- thank you for attending!
Hannah (Customer Experience Manager)
I am thoroughly enjoying my role as a tutor with Tutorfair. I find tutoring very rewarding, I also like the idea of giving to the community by donating money to the Tutorfair Foundation. The system of booking lessons and receiving pay is very efficient.
Tutorfair made it easy for me to start my tutoring without any hard obstacles
Good agency, the staff are helpful.
Five stars 😁😁
Excellent platform that works well for both Tutor and client with efficient communication and adaptable structures.
Tutorfair is a very professional website service institution. It not only provide widest knowledges coaching for a large number of students, but also it provides a useful platform for many tutors.
Since I registered this website, Tutorfair has been growing up with me. This team of young people is active, patient and dedicated. they have been trying to give the tutors more training and help. Under their professional guidance, I gained more teaching experience, and I became confident more and more。 I am very grateful for being a part of Tutorfair and enjoyed the service. Thank you everyone
Best wishes for tutorfair