Tutor Fair Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tutor Fair
Email, Live Chat
Read Tutor Fair Reviews
Excellent site/charity; friendly, helpful and competent team behind it have made it easy to join, connect with clients, receive regular weekly payments plus it all comes with a warm feeling of helping provide free tuition for disadvantaged children - top marks from me!
All good I believe
Tutorfair is a great service. Their staff are super friendly, helpful and professional. Highly recommend to fellow tutors and tutees.
Very useful and user friendly company for tutors as well as children.
Easy to use and I was able to get clients fast. I built up the number of hours I had very quickly. Helpful staff. I was able to earn as much as working full-time during term-time. The training available increased my confidence and enabled me to be a better tutor. I trust the organisation and feel that is reciprocated.
I have been pleased with the professionalism and efficiency of Tutorfair. Booking system is fairly easy to use and they provide a good tracking system for tutors of conversations/ requests/ feedback. They respond quickly to queries. One slight negative is that the bookings for less popular subjects e.g. instrumental tuition are rather thin. Would appreciate more enquiries/ bookings in this subject.
It is a great website for providing tutoring jobs to students and professional teacher for doing site earning
Tutorfair is great!
At Tutorfair they are very helpful and immediately available.
Tutorfair’s a reliable service for finding excellent tutors, and its fee structure is transparent so you can be sure you’re getting a better deal than traditional agencies!
I would just like to say how extremely responsive and helpful I find the staff of Tutorfair Support. It is great to know that, however non-standard the enquiry, with clients sometimes asking for unexpected things at short notice, the Tutorfair Support staff provide cheerful, friendly, efficient support and facilitate the smooth running of the tutoring service in the most welcoming way. (Kate Feinstein)
I'm most delighted to be part of the team as a Tutor, as I always had a most helpful and efficient support by Hannah.

She is really quick and highly professional in dealing with various issues in my experiences with students and the site itself.

I would strongly recommend Hannah and Alex with the Tutorfair site to all who either wish to teach or receive tuition.

Well done girls!

Much love
Fantastic team, prompt replies, got students. Very happy!
Fantastic service. Great teachers
Tutor fare helped me get through help and advice I needed when I was struggling to analyse my data for my dissertation, it is definitely worth it if your struggling for help from uni and need some guidance.
Tutorfair is an amazing platform that handles all of the admin of arranging classes leaving me to focus on the important job of planning lessons for my students! It has an easy to use interface, the head office team are very supportive and it is head and shoulders above any other tutoring platform I have used.
I have been working through Tutorfair since they first set up and have consistently found them to be supportive, friendly and fair. I always recommend them to any tutors looking for more work.. I am a huge fan of the charity side of the company and love the friendliness and spirit of the staff.
Simple and easy to use.
User friendly platform......great tutors
Been a real pleasure using Tutorfair as a tutor! It's free to set up a profile and the more you use it, the lower the commission they charge. I've had some great clients through the site, and it's very easy to use. I'm a big fan of the charitable foundation too, and love that by tutoring we can do some good. Very recommended for those who want to try tutoring, right through to professionals.
Tutor Fair is rated 4.62 based on 194 reviews