TutorChase Reviews

of reviewers recommend TutorChase
Telephone
Read TutorChase Reviews

About TutorChase:

TutorChase (formerly Admissions Tutors) provides private elite online tutoring delivered by the UK's best tutors. We offer tutoring at all levels, including A-Level, IB, GCSE, KS3, 11+, undergraduate, and University and Oxbridge admissions.

info@tutorchase.com

Tell us how TutorChase made you happy
Maxim helped me a lot with my HAT preparation, and showed me how to navigate around the hard parts.
My son has been tutored now with admission tutors for 2 months and I feel that he is responding to it well. Eisa struggled with science at school and did not enjoy it due to not fully understanding the subject. Due to the fact that he can now concentrate without he’s piers around him and the fact he has a good connection with he’s teachers is making all the difference in my opinion, hopefully he will keep improving .
Thanks to my tutor I was able to drastically improve my grade in chemistry. My tutor helped me appreciate the subject even more. I am so glad I used Admissions Tutors. Without it I would be lost in chemistry class.
Joseph was excellent in preparing my son for Cambridge Engineering interview including the pre-interview assessment test. I very strongly recommend Joseph for preparing students for Cambridge Engineering admission tests and interviews.
Doing a great job, Charlotte is enjoying the sessions and has been really interested in what she is learning.
Matt is a phenomenal tutor! He is able to thoroughly develop my knowledge in all of my chosen A level subjects which is a highly desirable and rare skill when looking for a tutor! I find it helpful that he has fairly recently completed the university course that I wish to apply to and so he has that complete, up to date picture of what it takes to get there and is willing to constructively push me towards that goal. As an individual I get on with him really well and genuinely enjoy out sessions!
Kirill was really helpful and friendly and helped me secure an oxford interview.
An amazing tutor in all respects. She went above and beyond to support me, marking essays outside of the paid sessions and ensuring that I was both confident and competent to take the LNAT. I could not have done it without her!
Ioannis’s maths class is very productive and helpful for my son. Ioannis is always on time too. My son is really happy with Ioannis’s class. Many thanks!
Very approachable and very good at explaining. He adapts well to my working pace but is also able to push me further. Very pleased with his teaching!!
Very helpful and friendly. He responds well to my son’s suggestions about the direction of study and creates informed discussions - a knowledgeable and engaged tutor.
A very good, conscientious tutor. Worth every penny.
Emily has certainly lived up to her profile and is working really well with my Son to develop his French for his A-Level. Not only is Emily a great French tutor but her approach to identifying improvement areas and clear passion for languages are great attributes.
Vikki was a fantastic SAT tutor, - knowledgeable and a very effective tutor. We were a last minute booking and crammed tutoring into a week., but Vikki prepared well and structured the sessions to maximise use of time. She was also a very clear communicator. Our son went into the SAT confident and we are hoping for a good result with Vikki’s help. Happy to recommend her. Thanks Vikki!
Sulekha has been an great tutor. She is very organised and my daughter found the sessions were hugely beneficial. Sulekha was always well prepared for the sessions, going through past GCSE maths papers, very helpful with questions and talking through problem areas and explained the concepts well. I would highly recommend her as a tutor. The service from Admissions Tutors has been excellent, Niamah was very helpful - I would highly recommend them.
The lessons have been extremely helpful. The tutor communicated ideas clearly, helped to grasp concepts that I was able to put to use when writing MAT test. The lessons definitely played a big role in getting invited to Oxford Computer Science interview. Would recommend to anyone.
My daughter has had several online tutoring sessions with Chris, to prepare her for the Oxford MAT test. From the off, Chris was fantastic and has really supported Lily - going through past papers, helping her with technique and talking through problem areas. The service from Admissions Tutors has been really smooth and so easy - I would highly recommend them.
Joe enjoyed his sessions with Bilal and appreciated his coaching style approach. After such a disrupted second half to first year sixth, Joe really needed some support to rebuild his confidence along with help on understanding the different approach to maths problems as needed for MAT. Seeing as he has no support from school re the MAT this was the only way to access additional input.
My daughter found Amber to be a huge help in the run up to the HAT test. Amber was an excellent teacher and guide and the sessions were hugely beneficial. Although the outcome of the test remains unknown, the tutorials helped our daughter to view an alternative perspective to her own and helped in widening her approach to her studies. We would highly recommend Amber.
He is a good tutor and is very friendly
TutorChase is rated 4.91 based on 199 reviews