Tuto Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Tuto

Camrascan HouseMinerva Business ParkLynch WoodPeterborough

How would you rate Tuto ?

Alex Philip
Verified Buyer
"they listened to my particular circumstance, then found the most suitable product for me."
"Superb service"
"Very informative would have given 5 out of 5 bit was a bit slower with the outcome than expected"
Joanne Gosling
Verified Buyer
"They created the best set up for my pension which was not very big. They were always helpful and kept me up to date at all times."
John Michael Fox
Verified Buyer
"They listened to my needs and carried out the required work very efficiently."
Karen Drinkwater
Verified Buyer
"I had to constantly chase the progress of my case and push them to chase the provider. Upon completion, I left very clear instructions that the money was not to be invested until I instructed them to do so. Inspite of this, they instructed the money to be invested at a time I did not want and into a fund I did not want. I then had to make a complaint for this to be resolved and I am still awaiting confirmation that I have not been financially disadvantaged."
Michael Galvin
Verified Buyer
"Open minded professional.careing people. Tom worked very hard to provide for my needs. Impressive company."
Mandy Maguire
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful answered all my questions which there was plenty of. Did have to pay a higher price than other companies. Very efficient at getting back to me"
"The quickness and efficiently they felt with my transfer very friendly and I fully trusted them"
"Applied for pension transfer 6 months ago still waiting for money tuto made sure they got theirs though..fobbed off continually..useless service"
Dimitre Stoev
Verified Buyer
"Professional, prompt and accessible for communications"
Eamonn Davies
Verified Buyer
"Communication and financial skills were excellent"
Lynne Wicks
Verified Buyer
"Everything i needed to know was answered so I understood"
Mary Maczkowiak
Verified Buyer
"My sister had dealt with tuto and recommended the company to me when I needed advise on my pensions. The person I dealt with was Patrick barker who I found extremely easy to discuss my pensions with I was completely out of my depth with the pension services but he explained my options and for once in my 60 years of dealing with financial organisations, as my husband says men in suits, I would highly recommend the company to everyone I meet 100 per cent."
"I had two pension plans from previous employers that I wasn't sure what would be the best options to adopt with them. Whether to convert them into annuity plans or investments etc. For the average person in the street the world of private pensions can be a nightmare. I received a sales phone call from Tuto during 2016 offering advise on pensions so I thought I would let them look into my situation. All the staff I have dealt with have been very friendly and understanding of my worries and concerns and guided me through to what I consider was the best option for me and my family. Fast forward to the present time and I have an investment account with Aegon that is beginning to show early promise. I must make particular reference to Patrick Barker who has been dealing with my account. He has been very helpful, patient and able to discuss my case at a level I felt comfortable with. I know I can contact him if I have any future concerns. Thank you."
Garry Hart
Verified Buyer
"They were very polite, understanding, experienced in there Field of work, and fully corporative at all times."
Bruce Rainbow
Verified Buyer
"Patrick has been very help in my needs"
Peter Duffy
Verified Buyer
"Reliably came back with timeous information and progress reports. Took a lot of pressures off me and helped with the whole pension process. Very friendly people (on the phone) and lets see how the process continues with final assessment and annual reviews."
Howard Rye
Verified Buyer
"Friendly professional service and kept me informed throughout the process."
"REF Transfer of Defined Benefits Scheme to a SIPP All advice received, both Pros & Cons was clearly conveyed so, understood by me. All questions/queries were handled in an efficient manner. The Consultant was never pushy but was always available to advise - given that my contract was for a fixed price, this was reassuring. All work was processed without the need to visit the Tuto offices - by email & telephone. I would be happy to recommend Tuto"
Tuto is rated 4.72 based on 57 reviews