Tuto Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Tuto

Camrascan HouseMinerva Business ParkLynch WoodPeterborough

How would you rate Tuto ?

"Excellent service thanks"
"Very good service"
"From start to finish the process was explained fully and my wishes and concerns were taken into consideration at every stage. My current situation is greatly affected by my health and I felt I was dealt with sensitively and with full respect for my needs at all times. All options available to me were fully explained and this enabled me to make an informed decision regarding my pension investment and at no time did I feel I was being pressurised into accepting a particular plan. I was given sufficient time to discuss my options with my husband which allowed me to make my decision by considering all of the options available to me and choosing the plan which best suited my needs. Gerry, the consultant, was very thorough and I felt that he had my best interests in mind at all times. I would definitely recommend Tuto to anyone requiring independent, relevant and sound pension advice. Thank you for all of your help."
"they listened to my particular circumstance, then found the most suitable product for me."
"Superb service"
"Very informative would have given 5 out of 5 bit was a bit slower with the outcome than expected"
"They created the best set up for my pension which was not very big. They were always helpful and kept me up to date at all times."
"They listened to my needs and carried out the required work very efficiently."
"I had to constantly chase the progress of my case and push them to chase the provider. Upon completion, I left very clear instructions that the money was not to be invested until I instructed them to do so. Inspite of this, they instructed the money to be invested at a time I did not want and into a fund I did not want. I then had to make a complaint for this to be resolved and I am still awaiting confirmation that I have not been financially disadvantaged."
"Open minded professional.careing people. Tom worked very hard to provide for my needs. Impressive company."
"Very helpful answered all my questions which there was plenty of. Did have to pay a higher price than other companies. Very efficient at getting back to me"
"The quickness and efficiently they felt with my transfer very friendly and I fully trusted them"
"Applied for pension transfer 6 months ago still waiting for money tuto made sure they got theirs though..fobbed off continually..useless service"
"Professional, prompt and accessible for communications"
"Communication and financial skills were excellent"
"Everything i needed to know was answered so I understood"
"My sister had dealt with tuto and recommended the company to me when I needed advise on my pensions. The person I dealt with was Patrick barker who I found extremely easy to discuss my pensions with I was completely out of my depth with the pension services but he explained my options and for once in my 60 years of dealing with financial organisations, as my husband says men in suits, I would highly recommend the company to everyone I meet 100 per cent."
"I had two pension plans from previous employers that I wasn't sure what would be the best options to adopt with them. Whether to convert them into annuity plans or investments etc. For the average person in the street the world of private pensions can be a nightmare. I received a sales phone call from Tuto during 2016 offering advise on pensions so I thought I would let them look into my situation. All the staff I have dealt with have been very friendly and understanding of my worries and concerns and guided me through to what I consider was the best option for me and my family. Fast forward to the present time and I have an investment account with Aegon that is beginning to show early promise. I must make particular reference to Patrick Barker who has been dealing with my account. He has been very helpful, patient and able to discuss my case at a level I felt comfortable with. I know I can contact him if I have any future concerns. Thank you."
"They were very polite, understanding, experienced in there Field of work, and fully corporative at all times."
"Patrick has been very help in my needs"
Tuto is rated 4.73 based on 60 reviews