Tuto Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tuto

Camrascan HouseMinerva Business ParkLynch WoodPeterborough

How would you rate Tuto?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Lynne Wicks
Verified Buyer
"Everything i needed to know was answered so I understood"
Mary Maczkowiak
Verified Buyer
"My sister had dealt with tuto and recommended the company to me when I needed advise on my pensions. The person I dealt with was Patrick barker who I found extremely easy to discuss my pensions with I was completely out of my depth with the pension services but he explained my options and for once in my 60 years of dealing with financial organisations, as my husband says men in suits, I would highly recommend the company to everyone I meet 100 per cent."
"I had two pension plans from previous employers that I wasn't sure what would be the best options to adopt with them. Whether to convert them into annuity plans or investments etc. For the average person in the street the world of private pensions can be a nightmare. I received a sales phone call from Tuto during 2016 offering advise on pensions so I thought I would let them look into my situation. All the staff I have dealt with have been very friendly and understanding of my worries and concerns and guided me through to what I consider was the best option for me and my family. Fast forward to the present time and I have an investment account with Aegon that is beginning to show early promise. I must make particular reference to Patrick Barker who has been dealing with my account. He has been very helpful, patient and able to discuss my case at a level I felt comfortable with. I know I can contact him if I have any future concerns. Thank you."
Garry Hart
Verified Buyer
"They were very polite, understanding, experienced in there Field of work, and fully corporative at all times."
Bruce Rainbow
Verified Buyer
"Patrick has been very help in my needs"
Peter Duffy
Verified Buyer
"Reliably came back with timeous information and progress reports. Took a lot of pressures off me and helped with the whole pension process. Very friendly people (on the phone) and lets see how the process continues with final assessment and annual reviews."
Howard Rye
Verified Buyer
"Friendly professional service and kept me informed throughout the process."
"REF Transfer of Defined Benefits Scheme to a SIPP All advice received, both Pros & Cons was clearly conveyed so, understood by me. All questions/queries were handled in an efficient manner. The Consultant was never pushy but was always available to advise - given that my contract was for a fixed price, this was reassuring. All work was processed without the need to visit the Tuto offices - by email & telephone. I would be happy to recommend Tuto"
Ann Rosemary Spencer
Verified Buyer
"They where helpful kept me update with process of the transfer of my pension"
Rita Thompson
Verified Buyer
"My case wasn't an easy one to deal with but Tuto was very good it took along time but they got there in the and all way kept me inform"
Martina Huntley
Verified Buyer
"I was really impressed by the service and communication provided by all staff at Tuto, right from the initial contact meeting, which occurred at a day and time convenient to me and my work hours, and then the subsequent client due diligence and fact find process. My final salary scheme pension was approved and transferred within a few weeks and Tuto kept me informed every step of the way. Overall, I would rate them 10/10 and would highly recommend them to anyone who was looking for Pension Transfer advice."
John Smillie
Verified Reviewer
"I have recently been able to make changes to my Final Salary pension scheme with the expert help of Gerry Roche. I was unsure of the best way forward given all the talk in the news over pensions and after Tuto where recommended and meeting with Gerry and it was the best result. I never felt under pressure to make decisions all information given too me was clear and easy to understand and Gerry was there to help talk me through anything I was unsure of. I was given time to think about my decision and never felt under pressure to jump either way. I decided to go through with the change after digesting all the information and talking it through with my spouse and for us it was the right decision. Made so much easier with all the information Gerry was able to source for us. Highly reccomend Gerry and TuTo."
"I was introduced to Tuto by another Investment company as they were not personally qualified to offer advice on the transfer of my Final Salary Scheme Pension. Within just a few days, I was contacted by Gerry Roche, who agreed to travel to my home to meet me personally outside of core work hours. This was invaluable to me given I work in London each day and don't get home till gone 7pm. His flexibility and professionalism were second to none. He took me through the entire process from end to end and the support staff in Tuto's office were all equally helpful and courteous at all times. Within a few weeks my pension transfer was complete. The entire process was handled with care, diligence and great attention to detail. I would not hesitate at recommending their services to anyone and wish the entire team ongoing success in the future as I am sure more people will get to experience their excellent service and complete customer satisfaction as I did."
Alwyn Jones
Verified Buyer
"very helpful, answered all question asked, explained all information, quick efficient service"
Jonathan Lock
Verified Buyer
"Patrick was able to contact me outside working hours, this was most helpful as I could relax and concentrate on what was being said to me without the pressures of work"
Lesley Cooper
Verified Buyer
"They dealt with my case very efficiently, Patrick was very polite and informative, talking to me every step of the way, if I had any inquiries they were answered within hours."
Lachlan Tait
Verified Buyer
"Enquiry dealt with very professionally from start to finish. Always kept well informed."
Alan Waddington
Verified Buyer
"Very clear explanation of everything. No jargon. Always available to answer questions. Very efficient and courteous."
James Stewart
Verified Buyer
"patrabouck the man i spoke to helped me understand stuff about my options as i hadnt a clue about such things"
Ian Macallister
Verified Buyer
"Every thing they promised to do was done They offered good advice in a friendly, professional way"
Tuto is rated 4.84 based on 45 reviews