Tuto Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Tuto

Camrascan HouseMinerva Business ParkLynch WoodPeterborough

Tell us how Tuto made you happy

Telephone
"Good service"
"The team took time to understand me as a client and also made sure I understood the advice they were providing. I would recommend their services to others as they treat clients as their equal and don’t try to blind you with complicated financial jargon."
"Tuto were very helpful and professional during the time i was a customer. They always answered my calls and did thier best to answer all of my quetions."
"Professional approach. Kept me well informed. Took considerably longer than expected, approx 9 months"
"Most of the interaction with Tuto were handled by my financial advisor and whilst I understand the importance of doing appropriate research the whole process in moving pensions is very slow which leads to frustration"
"Excellent service friendly and easy to talk to. Sorted out my defined benefit pension for me highly recommended company."
"With all the complexities regarding configuring pensions and the scams that are rife, we spent a long time vetting multiple companies to help us merge our multiple pensions to allow us to take our tax-free lump sum then draw down as we need. Tuto was one of the most helpful and honest companies we spoke to, with our advisor, Tom, being particularly attentive. At no time were we pressured into using them even though they put a lot of time and effort into identifying the best options for us and providing a comprehensive report. We were only too happy to engage them and we haven't looked back! Well done Tuto!"
"My Brother passed away a few months ago and he had dealings with this company, on trying to see how far this had progressed I had a curt response from an assistant on the back of the "Managing Director" forwarding my issue, clearly you are ok if Toto getting them a commission, otherwise once completed you are then a number. Good Luck if any customer have an issue!! Empathy from the "Managing Director" below: Please can you deal with ta Regards Kim Bascombe Managing Director Tuto Money Limited"
"My single point of contact (Tom) made it an easy process from the beginning of my enquiry to completion. Tom pulled out all the stops to ensure deadlines were met"
"Tito provided me with the service I required and delivered what was expected. My contact at Tuto was very good and very helpful."
"Excellent service thanks"
"Very good service"
"From start to finish the process was explained fully and my wishes and concerns were taken into consideration at every stage. My current situation is greatly affected by my health and I felt I was dealt with sensitively and with full respect for my needs at all times. All options available to me were fully explained and this enabled me to make an informed decision regarding my pension investment and at no time did I feel I was being pressurised into accepting a particular plan. I was given sufficient time to discuss my options with my husband which allowed me to make my decision by considering all of the options available to me and choosing the plan which best suited my needs. Gerry, the consultant, was very thorough and I felt that he had my best interests in mind at all times. I would definitely recommend Tuto to anyone requiring independent, relevant and sound pension advice. Thank you for all of your help."
"they listened to my particular circumstance, then found the most suitable product for me."
"Superb service"
"Very informative would have given 5 out of 5 bit was a bit slower with the outcome than expected"
"They created the best set up for my pension which was not very big. They were always helpful and kept me up to date at all times."
"They listened to my needs and carried out the required work very efficiently."
"I had to constantly chase the progress of my case and push them to chase the provider. Upon completion, I left very clear instructions that the money was not to be invested until I instructed them to do so. Inspite of this, they instructed the money to be invested at a time I did not want and into a fund I did not want. I then had to make a complaint for this to be resolved and I am still awaiting confirmation that I have not been financially disadvantaged."
"Open minded professional.careing people. Tom worked very hard to provide for my needs. Impressive company."
Tuto is rated 4.67 based on 70 reviews