Turtle Wax UK Reviews

Read Turtle Wax UK Reviews

Turtle Wax Europe Ltd,
4th Floor Alaska House, Atlantic Business Park,
Dunningsbridge Road, Bootle,

I have always used turtle wax polish and shampoo,this new wax I purchased is really great , would highly recommend it specially for metallic finishs outstanding.
Excellent results. First time in years I have had such good headlights
I am just a beginner when it comes to car detailing and I have spent a considerable amount of money on many different products from various companies. I can say without reservation however that TW products, across the range, have very quickly become some of my favourites and definitely my go to bottles. They seem to be very focused on making the task easier for people like me. Their competitive pricing strategy also contributes to their appeal.
My Rav 4 is in its 16th year and has always been serviced by a Toyota Garage. After its last service it was observed the head lamps were discoloured I turned to Turtle Wax.Job done Brilliant!!!!!.
purchased this product as everyone knows about turtle wax..the product is easy to use and comes off with no effort at all..
Just right for the job - good finish
Excellent product. Would recommend to others.
dose what it says on the box very happy with the result
Used Turtle Wax for many years have tried others but gone back to this car wash as in my and my sons opinion it is the best.
excellent product, did what it said on the package! and very quick delivery!!
Very happy x my headlights are clear again. Brilliant product.
Very good as advertised
Product actually works! Got my 15 year old headlights through the MOT no problem.
Hydrophobic paint protection Easy to spray on impossible to polish off thrown in to the bin best place for it sorry i've nothing better to say about my experience
I.have.always.liked.turtle.wax.and.the.service.i.have.had
After I used was worse then before,so sad to see it. Not recommended
Excellent product leaves the car shinning like a brand new car, no need to use polish with the shampoo. Well recommend product
The headlight restoration kit is amazing and worked wonders on my highly oxidized lights. Turtle wax customer service team are just as great!
Didn’t work as stated
Worked as described, i am satisfied!
Turtle Wax UK is rated 4.62 based on 208 reviews