Turtle Wax UK Reviews

Read Turtle Wax UK Reviews

Turtle Wax Europe Ltd,
4th Floor Alaska House, Atlantic Business Park,
Dunningsbridge Road, Bootle,

I have always used turtle wax polish and shampoo,this new wax I purchased is really great , would highly recommend it specially for metallic finishs outstanding.
Excellent results. First time in years I have had such good headlights
My Rav 4 is in its 16th year and has always been serviced by a Toyota Garage. After its last service it was observed the head lamps were discoloured I turned to Turtle Wax.Job done Brilliant!!!!!.
purchased this product as everyone knows about turtle wax..the product is easy to use and comes off with no effort at all..
Just right for the job - good finish
Excellent product. Would recommend to others.
dose what it says on the box very happy with the result
Used Turtle Wax for many years have tried others but gone back to this car wash as in my and my sons opinion it is the best.
excellent product, did what it said on the package! and very quick delivery!!
Very happy x my headlights are clear again. Brilliant product.
Very good as advertised
Product actually works! Got my 15 year old headlights through the MOT no problem.
I.have.always.liked.turtle.wax.and.the.service.i.have.had
Excellent product leaves the car shinning like a brand new car, no need to use polish with the shampoo. Well recommend product
The headlight restoration kit is amazing and worked wonders on my highly oxidized lights. Turtle wax customer service team are just as great!
Worked as described, i am satisfied!
turtle wax is very good thanks turtle wax
Having used turtle wax for several years, it’s very easy to apply and buff off, not only that they have great selection of other turtle wax products which are very affordable.
I use Turtle Wax quick shine all the time on my pristine 13 year old Corolla., with excellent results. I fully recommend.
I am really happy