Turtle Wax UK Reviews

Read Turtle Wax UK Reviews

Turtle Wax Europe Ltd,
4th Floor Alaska House, Atlantic Business Park,
Dunningsbridge Road, Bootle,

I am just a beginner when it comes to car detailing and I have spent a considerable amount of money on many different products from various companies. I can say without reservation however that TW products, across the range, have very quickly become some of my favourites and definitely my go to bottles. They seem to be very focused on making the task easier for people like me. Their competitive pricing strategy also contributes to their appeal.
After I used was worse then before,so sad to see it. Not recommended
Hydrophobic paint protection Easy to spray on impossible to polish off thrown in to the bin best place for it sorry i've nothing better to say about my experience
I have always used turtle wax polish and shampoo,this new wax I purchased is really great , would highly recommend it specially for metallic finishs outstanding.
My Rav 4 is in its 16th year and has always been serviced by a Toyota Garage. After its last service it was observed the head lamps were discoloured I turned to Turtle Wax.Job done Brilliant!!!!!.
purchased this product as everyone knows about turtle wax..the product is easy to use and comes off with no effort at all..
excellent product, did what it said on the package! and very quick delivery!!
Very good as advertised
long lasting name and quality.. still good stuff.
Great cleaning power!