Turtle Wax UK Reviews

Turtle Wax Europe Ltd,
4th Floor Alaska House, Atlantic Business Park,
Dunningsbridge Road, Bootle,

Very good
I liked very much turtle wax
Excellent quality products and service.
Really good polish gets my old car looking like new
Quickish delivery (2-day tracked courier) and good value double pack of Dry & Shine. The Dry and Shine was very easy to apply and has given excellent results - very hydrophobic finish with good slickness and shine too. Great value product.
I’m very pleased with the finish results, great scratch cover and really shiny
Fast delivery and this is a great product for in-between washes and adds an extra layer of protection.
long lasting name and quality.. still good stuff.
i have used turtle wax shades of black for a few years now and the finnish is like a mirror recently i bought the silver polish and it is just as good at covering small blemishes up as the black. i would recommend it to any one with ageing paint work.
I have been using turtle wax for many years now and the finish it gives is absolutely fantastic . After using turtle wax the water just beads on top of the paint work.
Amazing results - Black Car - no water spots - brilliant shine.
Looked like it had been polished.
Effortless - really impressive.
Try it and see for yourself.
Easy to apply and leaves a very smooth shiny finish.
excellent product
Have used Turtle Wax forever. Have tried the more expensive swanky stuff but for me Turtle Wax comes out tops.
Well packaged and a quick and efficient service. Good value for a great product which I have used for years. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Perfect to finish off a car clean and leave it sparkling. Excellent for machinery also to do before storing away for the winter๐Ÿ˜€
Wax it wet is simply unbeatable !
I use wax it wet after every wash on my carbon black BMW 640d and the shine and protection is unbeatable ! So easy and quick to use ! I have been using it now for Several years on many cars and it never fails ! I’d be lost with out it !
Nice product easy to use rain run right off
And car shines like new
Only down fall, the wife wants me to do her car now.
Top quality product !!
very good products for a low price, I like to use them very much. I recommend to everyone.
Turtle Wax UK is rated 4.62 based on 208 reviews