Turtle Wax UK Reviews

Read Turtle Wax UK Reviews

Turtle Wax Europe Ltd,
4th Floor Alaska House, Atlantic Business Park,
Dunningsbridge Road, Bootle,

turtle wax is very good thanks turtle wax
Good item happy with it
Having used turtle wax for several years, it’s very easy to apply and buff off, not only that they have great selection of other turtle wax products which are very affordable.
I Brought the headlight restoration kit, it was a good kit but lacked the 600 and 800 grit sand paper I required in order to get my headlights sorted, but apart from the lack of heavier sand paper the kit worked very well.
A good all round car care system at an affordable price.
I use Turtle Wax quick shine all the time on my pristine 13 year old Corolla., with excellent results. I fully recommend.
I am really happy
Didn't see any improvement in state of headlights. Waste of money
Very good
I liked very much turtle wax
Excellent quality products and service.
Really good polish gets my old car looking like new
Quickish delivery (2-day tracked courier) and good value double pack of Dry & Shine. The Dry and Shine was very easy to apply and has given excellent results - very hydrophobic finish with good slickness and shine too. Great value product.
I’m very pleased with the finish results, great scratch cover and really shiny
Fast delivery and this is a great product for in-between washes and adds an extra layer of protection.
long lasting name and quality.. still good stuff.
Pleased with it
i have used turtle wax shades of black for a few years now and the finnish is like a mirror recently i bought the silver polish and it is just as good at covering small blemishes up as the black. i would recommend it to any one with ageing paint work.
Bought to help with the circular marks and odd light scratch. The jimny my work horse so didn't want to spent loads and don't go to car cleaners because a soft top!! Was quick and easy to use but I did do panel by panel. Has made a difference and the black does shine. I think over time using regularly will improve the overall look.
I have been using turtle wax for many years now and the finish it gives is absolutely fantastic . After using turtle wax the water just beads on top of the paint work.
Turtle Wax UK is rated 4.62 based on 208 reviews