Turtle Property Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Turtle Property Services
"Have used Turtle Property Services for ingo and outgo inventories and found them to be very professional and friendly. Their reports are very thorough and accurate. Will definetely use again and highly recommend."
"Great company with good service. Quick to respond and easy to work with."
Juliet Ronke
"Excellent work done!"
Ian Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"The engineer was on time."
Danny Pope
Verified Buyer
"Great service, carried out within 12hrs of initial contact. Andrew is friendly, helpful, and professional and I wouldnt hesitate to recommend him.."
Lynn Worth
Verified Buyer
"Turtle Property Services made me very happy today, Andrew sent me a message to say he’d be 5 minutes late which I felt was very professional. He serviced the gas boiler & issued my landlords gas cert then discussed current regulations & possible changes with me. Finally he ran through how the boiler worked with my tenant which was a very nice touch! I will definitely be using Turtle Property Services again!!!"
Eileen Cooper
Verified Buyer
"We used Turtle Property Services for an EPC and Legionella risk assessment on an apartment we let out. The whole experience was extremely professional and efficient. Andrew was very helpful and made life easy for us - thank you!"
Turtle Property Services is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews