Turtle Property Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Turtle Property Services
"Very reliable trustworthy and really knowledgable. Andrew Gave good advice on what to think about and put my mind at ease with things I was worried about. Andrew was quick to get the works done in scheduled time and Sarah was extremely helpful over email and arranging pick up/drop off of keys. Al in all I would highly recommend turtle property services, just as they were recommended to me and were way above my expectations."
"Really pleased with the service, Sarah in the office was super helpful and accommodating and Andrew did an excellent job, he was very efficient and very friendly. I will definitely use Turtle again."
"Have used Turtle Property Services for ingo and outgo inventories and found them to be very professional and friendly. Their reports are very thorough and accurate. Will definetely use again and highly recommend."
"Great company with good service. Quick to respond and easy to work with."
"Excellent work done!"
"The engineer was on time."
"Great service, carried out within 12hrs of initial contact. Andrew is friendly, helpful, and professional and I wouldnt hesitate to recommend him.."
"Turtle Property Services made me very happy today, Andrew sent me a message to say he’d be 5 minutes late which I felt was very professional. He serviced the gas boiler & issued my landlords gas cert then discussed current regulations & possible changes with me. Finally he ran through how the boiler worked with my tenant which was a very nice touch! I will definitely be using Turtle Property Services again!!!"
"We used Turtle Property Services for an EPC and Legionella risk assessment on an apartment we let out. The whole experience was extremely professional and efficient. Andrew was very helpful and made life easy for us - thank you!"
Turtle Property Services is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews