turtlehomes.co.uk online estate agents Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend turtlehomes.co.uk online estate agents

About turtlehomes.co.uk online estate agents: http://turtlehomes.co.uk.co.uk - More than just an online estate agents!! With fees starting from just £195.

enquiries@turtlehomes.co.uk

17 Brunel CourtWaterwells Business parkQuedgeley

Mrs L Harrison
Verified Buyer
"I can highly recommend Turtle Homes, always happy and very willing to help in any way they can, sold my home without any fuss and bother and a very nice time I had chatting with them all along the way. Thank you to Richard, Laura and Molly"
Sarah Telford
Verified Buyer
"Laura - I just wanted to extend my sincere thanks for all of your (and your team's) help and support throughout the sale. I would have absolutely no hesitation in using or recommending Turtle Homes in the future - you have always been easily contactable, kept me up to date with viewing requests/cancellations, been reliable, and answered any queries / undertaken any necessary chasing of the other side promptly - and all for a very reasonable fee. You are miles ahead of 'high street' estate agents in terms of customer service! I was also really pleased with the photographs of the property taken at the start too so all in all a great service from start to finish. A very satisfied customer!"
Mr & Mrs Price
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Turtle homes were very easy to communicate with. Laura went the extra mile to help communications flow between solicitors."
Dale Borthwick
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use and very helpful and responsive throughout, which was unexpected considering how competitive their prices are."
Charlotte Lees
Verified Buyer
"Very professional and efficency. Laura was very helpful throughout. Thank you."
"Friendly staff who are always happy to assist. Excellent value for money."
Sarah And James Swann
Verified Buyer
"We opted for the basic package as didn't see the point in spending thousands on commission etc. with an estate agent, especially as getting on to Right Move is the key. We had multiple viewings over a few weeks and sold the house within about six weeks. The Turtle Homes staff were attentive and helpful without ever being pushy or intrusive. Highly recommend!"
"Great service. Quick easy and no fuss. Brilliant staff. Flat sold within a few weeks. Highly recommend Turtle Homes to anyone with a property to sell."
Sean Hopkins
"Excellent service"
Sean Hopkins
Verified Buyer
"Really pleased with the service. Outstanding value for money, Why pay thousands when Turtle Homes gives you as good as or a better service. All of the team were fantastic especially Molly. Definitely will be back. Thanks for all of you help I will be recommending Turtle Homes."
Christine Harries
Verified Buyer
"turtlehomes were personally recommended to us, and I will be very happy to recommend it to everyone else. From the beginning of the process, all the way through until conclusion, the standard of service was first class. We sold our house within a few days, and saved a huge amount of money by not paying for a high street estate agent"
Donna Orchard-Haines
Verified Buyer
"Always available to speak to very polite and professional. Nothing to much trouble. Thanks especially to laura who found out all the information from the chain below and kept my sanity. Thank you laura for all your help. Would certainly recommend turtle homes to family and friends."
"I would not hesitate to recommend Turtle Homes. They were very efficient, highly professional and happy to make as many changes as and when requested. My principal contact Laura Woodbury-Smith was very attentive throughout, great service and I happy customer."
"Molly, Laura and the team were very efficient and professional throughout the process of marketing and selling our home. We would highly recommend Turtle Homes."
"Molly, Laura and the team were very efficient and professional throughout the process of marketing and selling our home. Would highly recommend using turtle homes."
"Very efficent and kept us updated on the progress throughout the process of our sale from start to finish. Also, available 24 hours!"
Nicholas Harrold
Verified Buyer
"Turtle Homes were good value for the money and they kept us informed every step of the way"
"Turtle homes did all they set out to do and stuff were great and I sold and saved myself a few thousand pounds. However, Internet agencies do not have the local , estate agent knowledge, on price trends so they cannot advise on how much to accept or negotiate. So if you are selling go out and look at what else u can buy locally in yr house price range so you ensure you accept a good price."
"Accomadating/ helpful/ professional and attentive. Exceptional value for money."
"OK, let me start by saying that I was highly sceptical of this process and especially the prices, believing that if it looked too good to be true, then it probably was. To be honest, in the first few days/weeks I actually expected, perhaps even kinda willed, Turtlehomes to get things wrong to satisfy myself that I was right and that it was some sort of scam that I'd been taken in by. Thankfully, I am glad to admit that I was completely wrong. Turtlehomes have been nothing short of brilliant from my initial email enquiries, through until the end. Molly and Laura have dealt with my every query quick and professionally and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends in the future. I initially purchased the basic package (to minimise my losses, as mentioned before) and later purchased an optional for sale board. This arrived very quickly, was well constructed and very easy to mount to my wall (it may have been more difficult to pole mount, but I didn't need to do this). Throughout my sale process, my property was listed on Rightmove and I received my emailed updates from potential buyers very quickly, this allowed me to arrange for viewers to visit my property without the need for third party involvement. This approach worked very well for me, and it did not appear to discourage potential buyers from making contact. So, as stated previously, I am delighted with the service that I received from the team and it very much remains my intention to use Turtlehomes again in the future. For reference, I am not related or otherwise personally connected with Turtlehomes or its employees."
turtlehomes.co.uk online estate agents is rated 4.82 based on 152 reviews