turtlehomes.co.uk online estate agents Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend turtlehomes.co.uk online estate agents

About turtlehomes.co.uk online estate agents: http://turtlehomes.co.uk.co.uk - More than just an online estate agents!! With fees starting from just £195.

enquiries@turtlehomes.co.uk

17 Brunel CourtWaterwells Business parkQuedgeley

Gail Hurley
Verified Buyer
"Quick replies to online enquiries; efficient publication of advertisement; responsive staff"
Neil Hargreaves
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service and communication from start to finish. We sold our property within 3 weeks. Would have no hesitation using Turtle Homes again."
Lisa Williams
Verified Buyer
"I’ve sold a few houses in the past and thought I’d use an online estate agent, thought being so far away it would cause problems. Omg how wrong was I, can’t say how brilliant tuetle homes are. I corresponded with Laura who is so efficient and proactive. I don’t think I’ve ever met an estate agents like them. To tell you the truth I don’t think the sale of the house would have gone through as quick if it wasn’t for Laura. I’m writing a review because I’ve an an extremely good service and if people want a good estate agent then please pick turtle homes, you won’t be disappointed. Thank you Laura for everything Lisa & Roland"
Donna Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Signing up to sell our home was made very simple and straight forward. The contact throughout was excellent. I would definitely recommend Turtle Homes if you need a good online agent."
Paul Wainwright
Verified Buyer
"I can 100% recommend Turtle Homes and Laura in particular. The sale was agreed in 5 days and we achieved an excellent price. This is the best experience I have ever had with estate agents."
Ben Gibson
Verified Buyer
"Simply outstanding customer service and value for money. Thanks to Laura and the team."
Ruth Hunter
Verified Buyer
"We were very happy with how turtle homes marketed out property and contacted us very quickly to arrange viewings. We received regular updates and market performance, and they were always available to answer any queries. I certainly recommend them as an online estate estate agents with very competitive fees."
Emma Wallbank
Verified Buyer
"Once again Turtle Homes have done a fantastic job selling our house. It’s the second house we’ve sold through them and I have recommended them to friends and family. Excellent customer service at a very reasonable price. Thanks once again Turtle Homes. Emma Wallbank"
Paul Richards
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish, excellent communication and extremely cost effective advertising. Sold my property for less than £500, two 3 month advertising periods. Would have done it for half that amount if the initial chain had not collapsed. Will definitely use again when looking for tenants or selling another of my properties and would have no reservations in recommending."
Adam Odell
Verified Buyer
"Attentive and responsive, very friendly and great communication from start to finish .. very impressed.. especially Laura"
Ben McDonnell
Verified Buyer
"This is the best way to sell a house, and at the best price. You, the seller, are in control. You have all the information. The Turtle Homes office are knowledgable, give any help you need and answer calls promptly. You may be bombarded with high street estate agents calling you saying your price is too high, too low, they could do better etc but be patient, and quietly stand your ground. I have just sold in 6 months when the market was slow and had to drop my price, but other properties were dropping too."
".........."
Mrs L Harrison
Verified Buyer
"I can highly recommend Turtle Homes, always happy and very willing to help in any way they can, sold my home without any fuss and bother and a very nice time I had chatting with them all along the way. Thank you to Richard, Laura and Molly"
Sarah Telford
Verified Buyer
"Laura - I just wanted to extend my sincere thanks for all of your (and your team's) help and support throughout the sale. I would have absolutely no hesitation in using or recommending Turtle Homes in the future - you have always been easily contactable, kept me up to date with viewing requests/cancellations, been reliable, and answered any queries / undertaken any necessary chasing of the other side promptly - and all for a very reasonable fee. You are miles ahead of 'high street' estate agents in terms of customer service! I was also really pleased with the photographs of the property taken at the start too so all in all a great service from start to finish. A very satisfied customer!"
Mr & Mrs Price
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Turtle homes were very easy to communicate with. Laura went the extra mile to help communications flow between solicitors."
Dale Borthwick
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use and very helpful and responsive throughout, which was unexpected considering how competitive their prices are."
Charlotte Lees
Verified Buyer
"Very professional and efficency. Laura was very helpful throughout. Thank you."
"Friendly staff who are always happy to assist. Excellent value for money."
Sarah And James Swann
Verified Buyer
"We opted for the basic package as didn't see the point in spending thousands on commission etc. with an estate agent, especially as getting on to Right Move is the key. We had multiple viewings over a few weeks and sold the house within about six weeks. The Turtle Homes staff were attentive and helpful without ever being pushy or intrusive. Highly recommend!"
"Great service. Quick easy and no fuss. Brilliant staff. Flat sold within a few weeks. Highly recommend Turtle Homes to anyone with a property to sell."
turtlehomes.co.uk online estate agents is rated 4.82 based on 164 reviews