Tulip Motors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tulip Motors

About Tulip Motors: Selling Quality Used Cars at Reasonable Prices.
Tulip Motors
36 Weave Close
Nottingham
NG6 0FH
Mobile- 07723318900

How would you rate Tulip Motors?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Antony R, Somerset.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Tulip Motors in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Antony R, Somerset.
Unverified Reviewer
"Honest dealer.Car as described,Drove 190 miles so would not have been happy if it was not. Would recommend anybody to buy a car from Puneet. Value for money."
"Very honest and trustworthy dealer. Extremely happy with my purchase Citroen C3. Happy to recommend to family and friends. Thanks"
"Bought a Mini Cooper. Puneet, By far one of the nicest car salesman I have ever met. Helpful, patient and willing to go that extra mile. I would recommend that anyone looking for a car at a reasonable price then visit Tulip Motors. You will not be disappointed."
"- Excellent service - One to one care during purchase: Sorted out all the paperwork for me, sent off all paperwork to the government for me so it wasn't any hassle on me side - Very responsive: Whenever I need help with my car, Tulip motors always sorts out any queries quickly and effectively. - Great knowledge of cars: Tulip motors know the ins and outs of every car so the buyer's mind is at rest - Highly recommend their service to anyone who is looking for a car quickly - 5 stars from me"
"Good Seller. Car is perfect and very clean"
"Great bloke and great car went out his way to make my first time buying a car very easy. Thank you"
"Great car,, Happy with purchase"
Rajesh Ramachandran
Verified Buyer
"It was a good experience overall. The car was in a good condition and I was satisfied with the purchase. The seller was knolwledgeable and understood my requirements and offered me a suitable car."
Paul Frimpong
Verified Buyer
"-Bought a clio of this gentle man. Car was very good and reliable -Price was reasonable too. -Genuine trader, all key documents provided . -Would definitely recommend to family and friends"
"Helpful, gave good advice. Really happy with the car"
Tulip Motors is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews