Tulip Motors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tulip Motors

About Tulip Motors: Selling Quality Used Cars at Reasonable Prices.
Tulip Motors
36 Weave Close
Nottingham
NG6 0FH
Mobile- 07723318900

Tell us how Tulip Motors made you happy

"Bought a car From Tulip motors 2 years ! Still car working perfectly! I Never took my car to workshop for any extra issue except Mot or services! Puneet is a professional seller ! Planning to buy another car for my fried and for my wife friends m same seller ! Keep it up 👍👍"
"Recently bought a car from Tulip Motors and what a very easy and hassle free process it was. Great customer service from Puneet. Highly Recommended"
"The car is great and Puneet has been really helpful. The car only had one key and he was very willing to get another cut for us, additionally, after purchase, we noticed that the car was missing one of the floor mats. There was no hesitation and he got a second set delivered to our house. Thanks a lot"
"Honest dealer.Car as described,Drove 190 miles so would not have been happy if it was not. Would recommend anybody to buy a car from Puneet. Value for money."
"Very honest and trustworthy dealer. Extremely happy with my purchase Citroen C3. Happy to recommend to family and friends. Thanks"
"Bought a Mini Cooper. Puneet, By far one of the nicest car salesman I have ever met. Helpful, patient and willing to go that extra mile. I would recommend that anyone looking for a car at a reasonable price then visit Tulip Motors. You will not be disappointed."
"- Excellent service - One to one care during purchase: Sorted out all the paperwork for me, sent off all paperwork to the government for me so it wasn't any hassle on me side - Very responsive: Whenever I need help with my car, Tulip motors always sorts out any queries quickly and effectively. - Great knowledge of cars: Tulip motors know the ins and outs of every car so the buyer's mind is at rest - Highly recommend their service to anyone who is looking for a car quickly - 5 stars from me"
"Good Seller. Car is perfect and very clean"
"Great bloke and great car went out his way to make my first time buying a car very easy. Thank you"
"Great car,, Happy with purchase"
"It was a good experience overall. The car was in a good condition and I was satisfied with the purchase. The seller was knolwledgeable and understood my requirements and offered me a suitable car."
"-Bought a clio of this gentle man. Car was very good and reliable -Price was reasonable too. -Genuine trader, all key documents provided . -Would definitely recommend to family and friends"
"Helpful, gave good advice. Really happy with the car"
Tulip Motors is rated 4.92 based on 13 reviews