Tuition Academy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tuition Academy
Read Tuition Academy  Reviews

About Tuition Academy :

Providing quality, affordable supplementary education for children ages 6-18.

We Don't Coach, We Educate!

web@tuitionacademy.co.uk

Tuition Academy
B7 Centre Court
Sir Thomas Longely Road,
Medway City Estate

Tell us how Tuition Academy made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very helpfully and friendly service, out my kids at ease
Tuition Academy has really helped my Daughter's confidence. She is doing so much better in school and has just received a glowing school report. Thank you to the friendly and supportive Teachers and staff at Tuition Academy in Maidstone. You have made such a huge difference!
I would like to thank the Tuition Academy for their excellent advice and constant feedback with regards to my sons 11 plus preparation. Right from the start they gave us really honest and open advice and the tuition itself was really outstanding with excellent feedback both verbal and written. My son passed his 11 plus and can now apply for the school he really wants to go to.
Tuition Academy has been amazing for the overall progress of 2 of my children. One attended for a year and recently passed Highly for both the Medway and Kent test. The work they give them is reinforces what they have been taught at school. The homework is proportionate. Hopefully we will get same outcome for sibling . The staff too are very friendly and readily available to advice if needed!
Great place and reasonably priced for lessons. Value for money.. Used them for my daughter's 11+ tuition and she did very well.
Also good for info on schools in the area etc.
Very good. Fairly flexible also with our busy lifestyle and really helped my son through his 11+. Very Professional. Many thanks
My son has been attending the academy for a few months now, and his teachers at school have already noticed a massive improvement in his work!
Just wanted to say thanks for all the help! My son has just finished his GCSE English and Maths tuition and it has really boosted his confidence. Great tutors and teaching!
Just wanted to take opportunity to say thank you ... not once has my daughter not wanted to come to tuition ... she loved the tutors and it has been great for her confidence pre gcse.
My daughter is about to take her GCSEs and I'm so impressed with how much she's learnt. The support from the teachers and centre is invaluable!
My son achieved excellent results in his Chemistry, Physics & Biology exams this summer.
Extremely pleased with the help and support my daughter received from the Academy. Would highly recommend their services and would definitely use again. My daughter was worried about her Science GCSE exams and they helped her with revision and homework . It was so useful and she gained so much confidence and what's more she got her A's in science which she was aiming for!!
Tuition Academy helped me achieve the best grades that I had worked to get. I entered for English, Maths and Triple Science for a whole year and the teachers there helped increase my confidence in these subjects snd achieve grade 6's in my GCSE's. Thanks you to the great Medway tuition!
My son has just got into Nottingham to study Maths after coming to Tuition Academy for the last 3 years. Thanks for all the help!
My child has attended the Tuition Academy for the 11+ since january, she has really enjoyed coming each week and has improved so much at school. She is now exceeding on her school report and her confidence has grown. Her saturday teacher is full of energy and makes her love learning. She used to have a private tutor and this didn’t work out. I wish I’d known about this place before. Thank you Medway tuition!
My daughter attended for Triple science, Maths, and English for two years and was supported all the way through. Everyone at the Medway centre helped her brilliantly and she felt so confident after her exams. I would definitely recommend the centre to everyone!
My son was preparing for his SATs and 11+ at Tuition Academy. He has done really well on both and I can’t be any more proud of him. We owe his successes to the dedication and professionalism of Tuition Academy Team, which was helpful, enthusiastic and encouraging. Individual approach, comprehensive information and attentiveness - makes Tuition Academy like no other place.
My daughter attended Tuition Academy for the SATs and 11+. I've been impressed with the teaching, and high standards that the centre uphold. She will continue to attend throughout her education.
You've really made a difference to my son's progress. Thanks so much for your help.
Tuition Academy is rated 4.85 based on 46 reviews