Tuition Academy Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Tuition Academy

About Tuition Academy : Providing quality, affordable supplementary education for children ages 6-18.

We Don't Coach, We Educate!

web@tuitionacademy.co.uk

Tuition Academy
B7 Centre Court
Sir Thomas Longely Road,
Medway City Estate

Tell us how Tuition Academy made you happy

"Both my Daughter and Son attend Medway Tuition Academy. My Daughter doing advanced science and is in year 10 and my son doing year 7 work in preparation for secondary school. Considering they are at different ages and academic levels the Tuition Academy provides a wide range of courses that support both ages to a very high level and both the children have progressed well in the 3 months they have been attending, whilst they really enjoying going. Medway Tuition Academy runs a very professional service that can seem strict (especially homework), however, because of this they maintain a very high level of education, and as we move forward, this approach by Tuition Academy is benefiting the children."
"Our youngest daughter attended Tuition Academy for 2 1/2 years (for GCSEs) & our oldest daughter for 1 1/2 year (for A Levels Chemistry & Math). We were very pleased with the level of support for both girls and especially the youngest as she learnt more at the Academy than she did in her secondary school. The small classes and a nurturing environment where your child is supported is definitely value for money."
"Found man who ran it rather rude, tutors were good but as child was sitting different exam board it was very confusing and they weren't prepared to do any work from the board she was sitting. They said it was the same but on a discussion with head of English at school in fact they are structured quite different and require different skills so wasted my money"
Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear you feel you have wasted your money.

We would like to reiterate that as a professional and established education provider we have seen year on year fantastic improvements in our students who follow our learning programmes, have good attendance, work hard in class, and complete their set homework on time.

We understand that because we only typically see our students an hour a week per subject and that with English their final exams can be with different exam boards, our scheme of works needs to be carefully crafted to encompass /develop all the key skills needed to pass GCSE English.

Therefore, last summer our English team of PGCE qualified experts fully inspected the new 1-9 GCSE specifications and although the exams are structured differently, selected the key sections that are present in all exams. For example, analysing language and structure, comparing texts, and developing both creative and transactional writing, to create an inclusive scheme of works for all of our students, regardless of exam board.

Although you feel this did not work in your case, bearing in mind all the above, the teaching team at Tuition Academy feel this is still the best way to prepare our students for their GCSE English exams.
"Thanks so much for all the help with Sarah (and her friend!) – they were both overjoyed to find out they got a place at MGGS."
"I was very pleased that the teachers were so good and my son found the small classes useful as he wasnt confident"
How knowledgeable was your teacher?
"Very Nice tutor and excellent teaching technique."
"My child has attended the Tuition Academy for the 11+ since january, she has really enjoyed coming each week and has improved so much at school. She is now exceeding on her school report and her confidence has grown. Her saturday teacher is full of energy and makes her love learning. She used to have a private tutor and this didn’t work out. I wish I’d known about this place before. Thank you Medway tuition!"
"Right resources and explanations on due time. Down-to-earth approach to my child's necessities."
"My daughter joined the academy 4 months before her final exams were due as she was struggling with Maths & 3 x Sciences, the academy were extremely supportive, even though the exam boards changed they were very patient and understanding, their supporting skills gave my daughter the confidence and inspiration to achieve passable grades."
"My daughter attended the Tuition Academy to do the 11+ preparation course, she found this very beneficial and had a positive outcome of passing both the Medway Test and the Kent Test. She really enjoyed the sessions, gained confidence and believed in herself more in the subject she felt she struggled in. I particularly like that the groups were small which meant that if she struggled she would be given the support she needed."
"My son had a great woke year practicing his 11plus skills. It has been a pleasure to see him develop and become more confident each session. Fantastic staff and teachers which I highly recommend to everyone to leave their children to be cared for. My sons' words were :' I Absolutely loved the learning environment at the tuition academy'. Thank you very much for all the support and help given. Best of luck and success to you all in future. Laura Enache"
"My daughter attended Tuition Academy in Rochester for only 4 months and has 7A in her GCSEs. Now in Grammar School for 6 forms from Non-selective school is Strood. Highly recommended"
"I attended the Tuition Acadamy because I was struggling with my GCSE English Language. When I first started my grades and understanding in this subject were at a low level. After attending the English classes I have signifactly improved and got an equivilant of an A in my GCSE."
"My son attended Tuition Academy at beginning of year 2. He was struggling to keep up with school pace and being both summer born and cross lateral was falling behind noticeably. The small class and high standard of teaching both instilled confidence and built his understanding of curriculum. The homework provided practice and skill building which was reflected in his school work. This in turn meant he went from not even meeting 'working to expected level' to achieving expected in all areas of SAT. Thank you to the team of teachers and support staff who provide the children with effective and interesting teaching."
"I have been using Tuition Academy's services since September 2016. I find them very professional and always willing to help their students. I would highly recommend Tuition Academy to prospective clients."
""The tutors at the tuition academy are great. My son had GCSE tuition for chemistry and the results were amazing. His school even noticed the improvement. He now attends A level classes and again he learns more in the two hours there than at school. I would definitely recommend to any child who wants to succeed but they too need to put their effort in. Thanks for having great teachers to teach our children!""
"My daughter Bella attended ahead of her Kent test, and we were over the moon when She passed with flying colours. The experience helped her confidence in other subjects to, so I am very very happy and she will be returning in the future."
"We were worried about finding the right support for our daughter during her A level studies. But after meeting staff and students at the Academy we were more than pleased to have her attend. If you are looking for small classes and a nurturing environment where your child is supported then the Academy is for you."
"Tuition Academy helped me achieve the best grades that I had worked to get. I entered for English, Maths and Triple Science for a whole year and the teachers there helped increase my confidence in these subjects snd achieve grade 6's in my GCSE's. Thanks you to the great Medway tuition!"
"My son has just got into Nottingham to study Maths after coming to Tuition Academy for the last 3 years. Thanks for all the help!"
Tuition Academy is rated 4.92 based on 38 reviews