Tuition Academy Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Tuition Academy

About Tuition Academy : Providing quality, affordable supplementary education for children ages 6-18.

We Don't Coach, We Educate!

web@tuitionacademy.co.uk

Tuition Academy
B7 Centre Court
Sir Thomas Longely Road,
Medway City Estate

Tell us how Tuition Academy made you happy

"My son has been attending the academy for a few months now, and his teachers at school have already noticed a massive improvement in his work!"
"Just wanted to say thanks for all the help! My son has just finished his GCSE English and Maths tuition and it has really boosted his confidence. Great tutors and teaching!"
"Just wanted to take opportunity to say thank you ... not once has my daughter not wanted to come to tuition ... she loved the tutors and it has been great for her confidence pre gcse."
"My daughter is about to take her GCSEs and I'm so impressed with how much she's learnt. The support from the teachers and centre is invaluable!"
"My son achieved excellent results in his Chemistry, Physics & Biology exams this summer."
"Extremely pleased with the help and support my daughter received from the Academy. Would highly recommend their services and would definitely use again. My daughter was worried about her Science GCSE exams and they helped her with revision and homework . It was so useful and she gained so much confidence and what's more she got her A's in science which she was aiming for!!"
"Tuition Academy helped me achieve the best grades that I had worked to get. I entered for English, Maths and Triple Science for a whole year and the teachers there helped increase my confidence in these subjects snd achieve grade 6's in my GCSE's. Thanks you to the great Medway tuition!"
"My son has just got into Nottingham to study Maths after coming to Tuition Academy for the last 3 years. Thanks for all the help!"
"My child has attended the Tuition Academy for the 11+ since january, she has really enjoyed coming each week and has improved so much at school. She is now exceeding on her school report and her confidence has grown. Her saturday teacher is full of energy and makes her love learning. She used to have a private tutor and this didn’t work out. I wish I’d known about this place before. Thank you Medway tuition!"
"My daughter attended for Triple science, Maths, and English for two years and was supported all the way through. Everyone at the Medway centre helped her brilliantly and she felt so confident after her exams. I would definitely recommend the centre to everyone!"
C
"My son was preparing for his SATs and 11+ at Tuition Academy. He has done really well on both and I can’t be any more proud of him. We owe his successes to the dedication and professionalism of Tuition Academy Team, which was helpful, enthusiastic and encouraging. Individual approach, comprehensive information and attentiveness - makes Tuition Academy like no other place."
"My daughter attended Tuition Academy for the SATs and 11+. I've been impressed with the teaching, and high standards that the centre uphold. She will continue to attend throughout her education."
"You've really made a difference to my son's progress. Thanks so much for your help."
"My son joined the academy 10 months before his 11 plus exams and the difference was clear right from the word go. All the staff are very helpful and accommodating which gave my so confidence and his school work improved as well. we will definitely use them again as my daughter starts her GCSE`s in a few months."
"Gave my daughter confidence with Maths .and Sciences . Actually enjoyed the sessions money well spent ."
"My son passed his GCSE with flying colours with the support of the Tuition Academy staff. They helped to identify his weaknesses and worked with him to accomplish his goals. I would recommend the tuition academy anytime. Remember it's not about the money but it's the final result which you want for your child. Thank you very much to the wonderful team."
"Right resources and explanations on due time. Down-to-earth approach to my child's necessities."
"My daughter joined the academy 4 months before her final exams were due as she was struggling with Maths & 3 x Sciences, the academy were extremely supportive, even though the exam boards changed they were very patient and understanding, their supporting skills gave my daughter the confidence and inspiration to achieve passable grades."
"My daughter attended the Tuition Academy to do the 11+ preparation course, she found this very beneficial and had a positive outcome of passing both the Medway Test and the Kent Test. She really enjoyed the sessions, gained confidence and believed in herself more in the subject she felt she struggled in. I particularly like that the groups were small which meant that if she struggled she would be given the support she needed."
"My son had a great woke year practicing his 11plus skills. It has been a pleasure to see him develop and become more confident each session. Fantastic staff and teachers which I highly recommend to everyone to leave their children to be cared for. My sons' words were :' I Absolutely loved the learning environment at the tuition academy'. Thank you very much for all the support and help given. Best of luck and success to you all in future. Laura Enache"
Tuition Academy is rated 4.92 based on 38 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access