John Lewis Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend John Lewis

How would you rate John Lewis ?

"Terrible experience with John Lewis: We ordered curtains with John Lewis. We could have chosen a brand half the price, but went with John Lewis because we trusted their good name, and were promised the curtains could be delivered within 7 days. We really regret this. The customer service is some of the worst I’ve ever experienced. My estimate had the wrong fabric, so I tried to call John Lewis. They outsource all calls to a different company in Glasgow - you can’t speak to the store directly. Every time you call you have to wait at least 20 minutes to get through. Once the fabric was fixed, I needed to know how to pay for the curtains. I tried emailing, but no one replied to multiple emails. I got on to one customer service agent who said she couldn’t help because she was “on annual leave”. After waiting another 20 minutes on the phone, I spoke to another agent in Glasgow who assured me that, if I emailed with his name in the subject line, he would reply. But I never heard from him despite multiple emails. My partner rang them again today (at this point I am too stressed about it) and finally got on to someone in Glasgow, who now informs us that the curtains can’t be provided in 7 days because their supplier - also outsourced - needs 3-4 weeks. Please save yourself the stress and money and go somewhere else (such as directly to John Lewis’ supplier!)."
Sheila
"Service was quick, very informative and helpful."
"Such an easy and nice experience shopping with them, plus their price match works well!"
BEVERLY
"perfect service an helpful staff"
Teresa
"Excellent customer service at John Lewis High Wycombe yesterday when purchasing a new iphone"
Douglas
"We were misled by a customer service member of staff which resulted in our spending in total over £1k on a range cooker and warranty. On discovering we had been misled we cancelled the order (3 days later) and despite our credit card being debited virtually immediately on placing the order it has taken several phone calls, being misled again by a customer service staff member, and 9 days from cancellation to recover fully the original payment made. Several emails have also been exchanged and none has satisfied us. The first and last time we will deal with JohnLewis.com! Their customer service to us does not exist."
Mr Irvine
"i was greeted by someone behind the bar Russel i think the service was quick friendly and efficient the meal was spot on even after i was a pain mixing things around to cater for my weird tastes . cracking service would visit again for sure."
"They had well made products up (some for really cheap)."
"Get the item want with cheap rate, timely delivery."
John Sutherland
"they were as they say on the tin. purchase was a large table lamp arrived earlyier than expected very styleish after sales follow up was good i was emailed by them if was happy with my purchase"
Susan Douglas
"I wanted a dishwater set of which they only had one, when I wanted two. They called around other stores to find the set, which they found to be delivered to my door at no charge."
John Lewis is rated 4.09 based on 11 reviews