TSS Facilities Ltd Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend TSS Facilities Ltd

About TSS Facilities Ltd: TSS Facilities is one of Sussex’s leading mechanical services companies providing building care and management to businesses, schools, hospitals and local authorities across the South East. A family business based in Brighton and Hove for over 45 years, TSS specialises in commercial heating, air conditioning, water hygiene and refrigeration services.

01273 719111

dave@tssfacilities.co.uk

Tell us how TSS Facilities Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"Absolutely disgraceful company with no morals to treat their customers like they have to gain financial reward from a legal loop hole on a no debt situation. Definitely one to stay away from unless you want an interest charge two years down the line. Can only assume that they are struggling to stay afloat and are scrapping the barrel."
"We have just received a fine without warning for the slightly late payment of an invoice 2 years ago, even though all other invoices were paid within 2 weeks of issue. We will not use this company again as they have fallen far short of their supposed values of honesty, integrity and trust."
"Another great boiler installation project carried out by TSS Facilities. Good knowledge and customer service by the TSS team. Project delivered on time and to budget. A great service."
Hello Dale,

Thank you for taking to time to leave us such a positive review! It's always great to hear the comments of a happy customer. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the team.

All the best
Dave
"We live in assisted living in crowborough recent plumbing service very poor geoff"
Hi Geoff,

We're really sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience. Your satisfaction is really important to us and we want to make sure that your experience, even if it is the last, is still a positive one. So that we can try to resolve this matter, Rachel from our service department will be in touch.

Team TSS
"Great Customer Service."
"They have given us a great account manager. Steve Gray is really professional and has a great knowledge of the industry. They are excelling themselves with our maintenance."
"TSS facilities have just completed another boiler replacement project for us. The work was carried out on time and to a very good standard. The management of the contract was excellent and the weekly written reports a great new benefit. Staff at the property are delighted with their new boiler room."
"Very professional company to deal with from start to finish, will definatly not hesitate to use again."
"Over the last few months TSS have implemented new, robust systems, processes and procedures to improve how they monitor and report on operational management."
"Easy and polite to deal with, the office team are very helpful and knowledgeable, also the engineers are courteous, polite and they get to the bottom of any fault that they find."
"Over the past year TSS have made an investment in their senior management and bolstered their administration team by employing skilled staff to enable them to cope with the demands of the BHCC portfolio and their other clients. This has led to an improvement within the service we at BHCC receive. TSS have also reviewed the tradesmen / mobile engineers they employ to ensure they are of the correct skill level and implement training where necessary using their internal skill base and external training where necessary"
"Had no air conditioning in my shop yesterday and as the weather is very warm I was concerned it would put people off from looking around for to long. I rang at 9 am & spoke to Rachel who was really helpful and cheery ! She explained about the callout costs and although they were very busy she told me someone would attend within 3 hours. An engineer turned up at 11.30 so I didn't have to wait the 3 hours anyway and he had the shop nice and cold by 12.45, he explained the reason why the fuse had blown and left the system running but I am going to need some parts for which they will send me a quote. big thank you to all Muchly appreciated xx Kath"
"TSS were absolutely world class from quoting to finishing the job, they had a very difficult challenge, but made me feel at ease through out the whole process. The plumber/heating engineer that attended the job was clean, tidy, polite and professional. I will definitely be using TSS in the future and will recommending them to my friends and colleagues."
"I rang the office at 9 am as we had a rather bad water leak, the lady on the phone was helpful and managed to get a plumber out to our site within the hour ! The leak was stopped and they needed to return over half term to carry out the repair by renewing a piece of rusty pipe. The 2 engineers that carried out the final repair were very courteous and tidy and we were left with a nice section of non leaking pipework. Thanks to all"
"A first class service from start to finish!! Would and will happily use TSS facilities in the future."
"In my experience working with TSS Facilities is uncomplicated - their work ethic, customer focus and communication is excellent and the end product has always been as desired."
"I'M REALLY HAPPY WITH THE CALL OUT SERVICE AND ALL THE INFORMATION PRESENTED TO ME. ALL THE JOBS ARE EXECUTED QUICK AND EFECTIVE WITH A NICE RESPONSE TIME. I'LL HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICES ACROSS OTHER SITES IN THE COUNTRY. JASON WILLIAMS - ROYAL SUSSEX COUNTY HOSPITAL - (BRIGHTON) THANKS TSS FOR YOUR HELP OVER THE YEARS"
"I have used TSS for Mechanical installation works and water treatment works, I have found them to be helpful and reliable always putting the customer first with a very quick response to any emergency call."
"I have found TSS to be very professional in everything they do. They are always willing to help and assist and give independent advice and give me options to solve any issue. All staff that I contact have always been helpful, courteous and always take responsibility."
TSS Facilities Ltd is rated 4.16 based on 19 reviews