TShirtYarnShop.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TShirtYarnShop.co.uk

About TShirtYarnShop.co.uk: We sell a huge variety of t-shirt yarns and cotton ropes, ideal for chunky crochet and knitting projects. We stock Hoooked Zpagetti, Bobbiny, Tek-Tek, Jolly Good Yarn and other leading brands. Great prices, same day shipping available, and UK-based.

team@tshirtyarnshop.co.uk

1 Exeter Road

How would you rate TShirtYarnShop.co.uk ?

"Easy to order, on time and great quality! Just keep doing it! x"
"Good quality yarns! Good communication and fast delivery. Very happy :)"
"I have placed several orders and always received great service and good communication for any queries. The yarns are lovely too!"
"Excellent products, great rapid service & I’m really pleased to be able to source from the UK."
"Using this shop for years, it never dissapoints. Great quality and huge selection of chunky yarns. Love the Bobbiny cotton ropes, glad they are available now!"
"Good service."
"Good product, quick delivery"
"After asking a few question a staff member advised me which was the best yarn for my needs and when it arrived it was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks TShirtYarnShop."
"Great yarn"
"Brilliant service, love colours"
"Brilliant service, wonderful yarns and fast delivery. Thank you!"
"The yarns are all lovely to work with so you can make something different. Always posted quickly can definately recommend t shirt yarn shop."
"Great service"
"TshirtYarnShop is a great place to get a huge choice of recycled tshirt yarns, stocking a range of brands with an extremely easy website for viewing and ordering. I was really pleased with my order which arrived much sooner than I expected. Packed really well and free postage (depending on your order value). Having seen the quality and service I will deffinately be a returning customer."
"Great t-shirt yarn always quickly delivered"
"T shirt yarn was good quality and very fast delivery"
"Excellent yarn and excellent service!"
"Excellent service thank you"
"Great quality product"
"I’ve used the site twice now, and each time the t-shirt yarn has arrived promptly and just as described! I’ll definitely be ordering from here again!"
TShirtYarnShop.co.uk is rated 4.95 based on 38 reviews