T Shirt Yarn Shop Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend T Shirt Yarn Shop

About T Shirt Yarn Shop: We sell a huge variety of t-shirt yarns and cotton ropes, ideal for chunky crochet and knitting projects. We stock Hoooked Zpagetti, Bobbiny, Tek-Tek, Jolly Good Yarn and other leading brands. Great prices, same day shipping available, and UK-based.

team@tshirtyarnshop.co.uk

1 Exeter Road

Tell us how T Shirt Yarn Shop made you happy

"Very pleased with the service I received and the yarns were exactly what I wanted, thank you"
"Great products and quick delivery,would recommend!"
"Amazing quality, very good and fast service. Thank you ❤️"
"This was my first time ordering, and I have to say I am very pleased with my purchase,very good quality, I will be ordering again."
"This was the first time I used TShirtYarnShop and they were very efficient my order arrived very promptly and would definitely use again"
"Excellent quality product with super fast delivery."
"quick prompt delivery, good communication, well informed via e-mail"
"Great price and really good choice, came quickly."
"Fast delivery, great quality"
"Super yarn, excellent delivery, I will definitely shop here again"
"Good value for money. I buy rope because it's cheapest I can find in UK at the moment ( I am talking Premium quality ) and I get free ( and very quick ) delivery when I spend £30, which is far too easy because there are sooooooo many tempting choices! :-)"
"Good quality t shirt yarn, arrived quickly."
"Nice range of fabric yarns to choose from. Speedy & reasonably priced postage. Hassle free, never had any problems."
"This the first time I've used T shirt yarn and I'm so pleased with it. The delivery was quite quick I'll definitely be ordering more now I'm hooked on it."
"Fast service, lovely products"
"Always quick to despatch and here when expected. Plus bobbiny is the best rope you can find so this shop stocking it makes then number 1!!"
"Brilliant service, brilliant yarn!"
Thank you! Hope you enjoy it :)
"Excellent service good value for money. Just problems with delivery paid for next day delivery but didn't receive for 2 days"
"Great service! Love the postcards too to show you how to make something...nice little touch!"
"Very good and prompt service Delivery was free for order above 30 pounds. It is big plus. I would use this company again. Thanks."
T Shirt Yarn Shop is rated 4.91 based on 242 reviews