T Shirt Yarn Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend T Shirt Yarn Shop
Read T Shirt Yarn Shop Reviews

About T Shirt Yarn Shop:

We sell a huge variety of t-shirt yarns and cotton ropes, ideal for chunky crochet and knitting projects. We stock Hoooked Zpagetti, Bobbiny, Tek-Tek, Jolly Good Yarn and other leading brands. Great prices, same day shipping available, and UK-based.

team@tshirtyarnshop.co.uk

1 Exeter Road, ,

Tell us how T Shirt Yarn Shop made you happy
Have used a few times, always quick delivery.
Easy-to-use website with a great selection of products that all arrived in impeccable order.
Good quality, and value for the money I paid, I will be ordering again
Very good service - have bought for a second time. Thank you
Good value and quick delivery
Very prompt service
Goods always received well packed and quick delivery.
This was my 1st order of rescued yarn and I'm very pleased with the quality of the product. Prompt deliver. ....and can't wait to start using it in my crafting.
The yarn I ordered was delivered very quickly and true to the colours shown. I have not started to use then yet but am looking forward to doing so.
Lots of colour choice in the macrame cord I was looking for. Easy process, fast delivery, happy customer.
Delivery was very fast, they are very attentive, I follow them on Instagram and they have great ideas! I love :)
Excellent quality,price and delivery. Will definitely use again 😁
Service and delivery were great!
Good choice of yarns and quick service.
Excellent service and super quick delivery.
T Shirt Yarn Shop 5 star review on 19th July 2021 T Shirt Yarn Shop 5 star review on 19th July 2021 T Shirt Yarn Shop 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Super fast delivery as usual on great quality yarns. The thing I love the most about shopping with yourselves is that you know what you’re getting! Fab, 5 star service
Yarn is great and love that it’s recycled.
Great communication when I had an issue during the ordering process. Really quick deli very too. Love the yarn for my baskets!!
I absolutely love the colours of your yarn and the colour I just bought is perfect for my creation. I follow you on Instagram too and the pictures you post on there draw me into your site even more! It's really good value and the yarn arrives really quickly once purchased.
Quick despatch and good quality as always
T Shirt Yarn Shop 5 star review on 12th July 2021