T Shirt Yarn Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend T Shirt Yarn Shop
Read T Shirt Yarn Shop Reviews

About T Shirt Yarn Shop:

We sell a huge variety of t-shirt yarns and cotton ropes, ideal for chunky crochet and knitting projects. We stock Hoooked Zpagetti, Bobbiny, Tek-Tek, Jolly Good Yarn and other leading brands. Great prices, same day shipping available, and UK-based.

team@tshirtyarnshop.co.uk

1 Exeter Road, ,

Tell us how T Shirt Yarn Shop made you happy
really prompt and brilliant order, many thanks
Not a knitter or crocheter but bought the 5mm braided cord. Great colour ‘Misty’. Beautiful duck egg blue. Quick & efficient delivery. Planning to knit a Bath mat!
My first order recently
Website easy to use, clear description of products. Order well packaged, delivery prompt. I will certainly use again.
Lovely yarn! Thank you 😊
Order process very easy and straightforward order arrived promptly even though ordered over the Bank Holiday weekend.
I received my order in good time even though I placed it during the bank holiday. I was also happy with the quality of the yarn.
Exelent service !
The quality of the cord was excellent as well as delivery time!
Delivery was really quick, the Bobbiny rope arrived in no time! Nice selection of colours & is useful to have an alert when out of stock items come back in. Great service.
Super quick delivery with a great assortment of colours and yarns.
Great service! I always shop here if I need cord quickly. I ordered in the evening and it was shipped the morning after. A very handy shop that sells Bobbiny cord! Thank you
My order arrived very quickly, well packaged and I am delighted with the quality and the colours. I’ve already started to make a sleeping bag for my grandson’s very worn teddy, he can’t be without it and doesn’t want it repaired so a nice soft yet firm sleeping bag is the answer.
Bought some bobbiny cord from T-Shirt yarn a few times. Excellent delivery time. More than happy with the service.
Ordered a few times from this website now and always fast delivery. Very happy, thank you.
Quick delivery, good quality yarn. Thank you!
Good choice of yarns, alert system that works when goods come back into stock, timely delivery and competitive prices.
Good products, accurate just as described. Prompt delivery.
Great selection of yarns. Website is well laid out and my order was despatched quickly. Won't hesitate to order again. Thank You!
Ordered 9 bobbiny cords but due to colour they called me to inform me only 8 were the same colour so great service thanks, great price aswell and came next day bonus !! Would 100% buy from again
Very good service and prompt delivery time
T Shirt Yarn Shop is rated 4.94 based on 1,166 reviews