TShirtYarnShop.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend TShirtYarnShop.co.uk

About TShirtYarnShop.co.uk: We sell a huge variety of t-shirt yarns and cotton ropes, ideal for chunky crochet and knitting projects. We stock Hoooked Zpagetti, Bobbiny, Tek-Tek, Jolly Good Yarn and other leading brands. Great prices, same day shipping available, and UK-based.

team@tshirtyarnshop.co.uk

1 Exeter Road

Tell us how TShirtYarnShop.co.uk made you happy

"Really happy with my purchase, will definitely use them again !"
"Arrived promptly well package and a lovely product"
"I bought some of the bobbiny rope to use for my macrame projects - I hope to be a small business of my own soon. The cords arrived and were a better condition/quality than I ever expected. Beyond pleased and excited to get started! And such an amazing price too."
"Really good service. Prices fair, Used you because had really bad/unhelpful experience with Love Crochet. Thank you."
"Quick delivery, amazing selection and all high quality goods. Will be using regularly for sure!"
"First time I've used T Shirt Yarn & absolutely love it. Will definately be making more purchases :)"
"Love the idea and the products!"
"It was okay not bad I thought it would be abit wide. It wasn't very much of stretchy it was okay not bad either it kinda did my job."
"Great products and prompt delivery!"
"Great yarn - good quality and colours. Looking forward to using it!"
"Helpful company and very swift delivery"
"I have been using this company for over a year now and they have never let me down. Well priced, quality yarns in so many gorgeous colours!"
"Great service, great delivery, great choice of different yarns. I'll definitely be using again."
"A great range of colours to choose from and the cotton cord bundles arrived as promised. Good value for money and I look forward to using them. Will shop here again, thanks!"
"Great service, great product"
"Very pleased with my order arrived quickly and kept informed +++"
"Prompt delivery and lovely yarn"
"Great products well priced and good delivery. Would go to first when looking to buy."
"Good range of colours and fast dispatch and delivery. Thankyou!"
TShirtYarnShop.co.uk is rated 4.90 based on 167 reviews