T Shirt Yarn Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend T Shirt Yarn Shop
Read T Shirt Yarn Shop Reviews

About T Shirt Yarn Shop:

We sell a huge variety of t-shirt yarns and cotton ropes, ideal for chunky crochet and knitting projects. We stock Hoooked Zpagetti, Bobbiny, Tek-Tek, Jolly Good Yarn and other leading brands. Great prices, same day shipping available, and UK-based.

team@tshirtyarnshop.co.uk

1 Exeter Road

Tell us how T Shirt Yarn Shop made you happy
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION, SPEEDY DELIVERY. VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE
Quick delivery as always and good quality yarn at the best prices. Thank you
Speedy service, excellent range, couldn’t be happier!
Arrived quickly and item as described.
Delivery fast came when it said it would yarn really nice defo will buy more in future
Reliable, shipment in time, excellent company to use, I will be using again, thank you
Very good quality and lovely service
Had just what I needed and it arrived quickly.
Fabulous quality cord. Perfect for macrame! Gorgeous colours too! Wonderful company. Many thanks. X
TShirtYarnShop have given excellent service in promptly packaging and sending the Bobbiny cords which I order for my Macrame workshops. They offer excellent value for money and even sent me a Christmas gift. I recommend them to my workshop clients for their own online orders.
Good quality, very competitive pricing, lovely range of colours and thicknesses and excellent speedy service 😊
After spending ages searching the internet for Bobbiny Cord , I found the T Shirt Yarn Shop, Not only was the price excellent compared to other online retailers but there was a great choice of colours and all in stock! I found the site easy to navigate and the checkout process simple too. I've had two orders delivered now and both orders arrived quickly and were well packed. I'm really looking forward now to trying more of the lovely yarns and cords.
Good service, thank you.
A great range of products at competitive prices!
The Bobbiny cords I ordered arrived very quickly, and the customer service was great - I decided to add an extra item to my order after already paying, and they were very helpful to get this sorted for me, and the order still arrived within a couple of days! Fantastic, and will definitely be using again!
will be ordering again thank you
Excellent service and prompt dispatch of item which is a major help when waiting to get on with the job in hand. Quality is excellent too.
Very pleased with the service, ordered Friday afternoon and received the yarn Saturday morning!
Great products, good range of things for sale. I'm so glad l found this online retailer I have already put in two orders in less than a week. Things were delivered well packaged and I received the order quickly.
Lovely cord for my macrame projects. Arrived really quickly as well very happy with purchase
T Shirt Yarn Shop is rated 4.92 based on 422 reviews