T Shirt Yarn Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend T Shirt Yarn Shop
Read T Shirt Yarn Shop Reviews

About T Shirt Yarn Shop:

We sell a huge variety of t-shirt yarns and cotton ropes, ideal for chunky crochet and knitting projects. We stock Hoooked Zpagetti, Bobbiny, Tek-Tek, Jolly Good Yarn and other leading brands. Great prices, same day shipping available, and UK-based.

team@tshirtyarnshop.co.uk

1 Exeter Road

Tell us how T Shirt Yarn Shop made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent service! Have recommended to others. Thank you.
Good selection, great delivery time and absolutely no issues. Would definitely use them again and have recommended to others
Excellent choice of products and quick delivery. Highly recommended.
Hello, first of all I must say that my order only took 6 days from ordering to
My door... pretty good considering the way things are at the moment don't you think? Regarding my order, the purple ( wool and the gang ) I'm quite pleased with them ( 2 balls ) I'm in the process of looming a bag!!! I didn't think there was a lot of choice of colours! the white one two-tsk I'm hoping to use for a macrame hanging planter!
In the meantime I will keep checking should there be something else I would like...
Thanking you!
Keep well and kind regards
Win Peacock
I will definitely be ordering from TShirtYarnShop in the future. Everything was as specified and I am really happy with my purchase.
Good website, easy ordering and really quick delivery even considering the current circumstances, cannot wait to start my project!
Quality of the yarn is gorgeous I'm so pleased, will definitely be ordering again soon!
Pleased with the yarn and delivery was quick too
Great service with speedy delivery
The macrame cords and really soft and nice to touch! Colours are amazing too! Excited to keep using them!
I am new to learning macrame and found this online store by chance and I am so glad I did! They sell a large variety of cords in many different diameters and colours for a lot cheaper than some stores. Delivery was quick and ordering was easy. Will definitely be ordering from them again.
Excellent quick service
Fast service great quality
Exactly what I was looking for, so happy I found you!
Fast delivery, wonderful product, thank you
Order received very promptly, thanks.
Lovely choice of colour cords, reasonably priced, quick delivery.
Lovely yarn. arrived quickly. Very happy about everything.
Great service , speedy delivery very happy 😃 definitely order again in fact I already have 😃
Delighted with my first order. Great products, easy to use website and prompt delivery. Highly recommend.
Thank you!
I've made several orders and all have been accurate and with quick delivery. Will shop again.
Quick delivery and good quality of product.
T Shirt Yarn Shop is rated 4.93 based on 619 reviews