TShirt Studio Reviews

Units 20-21 Horcott Ind Est, Fairford United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how TShirt Studio made you happy

"For the first time in about 40 designs, I received a mug that was not perfect. One side was very slightly out of kilter. Although I considered the mug acceptable, I warned TShirt about the fault in case it recurred for other customers. Even though I did not request a refund, TShirt gave me one! I put the minor blemish down to the pressures of the Christmas season and will certainly continue to use TShirt in preference to any other supplier."
Are you TShirt Studio? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback TShirt Studio receives. Reply Free
"I've been using the Tshirt Studio for 5 years now and think their customer service is amazing. They are bend over backward helpful at all stages of ordering and I couldn't fault them in any way. The products are also really great quality and printed really well. I never write reviews, but they really do deserve the credit."
"This is a great company to buy from.the personlised t shirt i ordered was amazing.arrived on time.and fitted perfect."
"The best in UK. Thank you for my t-shirts."
"Tshirt Studios always makes my product on time just how I order it and make sure that my quality is top-notch love this place!"
"very fast delivery. Very happy with my order but there was a little stain on the top, but it will come out in the wash. part from that every thing else i'm happy with. I can't come plain and it's worth the money"
"Very fast delivery and good quality clothing."
"Placed order on the 9th Dec for a personalized tote bag parcel arrived today 20th not my order received a personalized cushion for someone else so who has my order and what will I do with t he wrong parcel"
"I put an order in with this company in November I hadn't heard anything so contacted them on 14th December to be told they would send it out next day delivery. We heard nothing still called them all day on the 18th Dec no answer finally get through on the 20th December to be told they are out of stock and wont get anymore in! Don't worry though the lady said I will refund you!!! Pathetic Company has ruined 2 Christmas presents DO NOT RELY ON THEM"
"Such a good little tshirt company! I get all my work shirts made there. They are the cheapest I've come across and have great quality products.Good communicators and fast delivery! I would reccomend!"
TShirt Studio is rated 4.10 based on 10 reviews