TShirt Studio Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend TShirt Studio

Units 20-21 Horcott Ind Est, Fairford United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate TShirt Studio?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Downie

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about TShirt Studio in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Placed order on the 9th Dec for a personalized tote bag parcel arrived today 20th not my order received a personalized cushion for someone else so who has my order and what will I do with t he wrong parcel"
"I put an order in with this company in November I hadn't heard anything so contacted them on 14th December to be told they would send it out next day delivery. We heard nothing still called them all day on the 18th Dec no answer finally get through on the 20th December to be told they are out of stock and wont get anymore in! Don't worry though the lady said I will refund you!!! Pathetic Company has ruined 2 Christmas presents DO NOT RELY ON THEM"
Jenny
"Such a good little tshirt company! I get all my work shirts made there. They are the cheapest I've come across and have great quality products.Good communicators and fast delivery! I would reccomend!"
TShirt Studio is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews