Trux Storage & Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trux Storage & Removals
Read Trux Storage & Removals Reviews

Tell us how Trux Storage & Removals made you happy
Great communication, fantastic service and really nice guys. Thanks very much.
Great team who are very reliable at sorting out storage and removal needs in the Herts area
Great job by the Trux team. Operators were very efficient and helpful
Excellent, efficient, professional. Accommodating as our move date changed several time. I would highly recommend Trux
Trux Removals were brilliant from start to finish. Eased the stress of moving from planning to completion of move. Recommend to anyone.
Trux were very efficient and flexible at a time when we could not confirm a removal date until the last minute but they accommodated us at short notice and kept us in the loop all the way through.
Excellent service. Helpful, efficient and friendly. Nice people to deal with. Would certainly recommend.
They are a top service I used them for moving and storage everything run like clock work would recomend
Did everything they said they would with care, attention and good humour. It was nice to have them around and they took the stress out of the move. Hard working, considerate and very experienced. I couldn't recommend them with more enthusiasm and will definitely use them if I move again.
Outstanding from beginning to end. Very friendly, helpful, careful delivery team, and great communication throughout the whole process. I always felt my needs were paramount. Would absolutely recommend Trux. If I move again, they will certainly be my first and only call for removals and storage.
From start to finish everyone at Trux were great. A streamlined operation with exceptional service. The price was the best I found and the service we got for that was great. Boxes, tape, bubble wrap, tissue paper and all of our fragiles wrapped with one easy to understand quote. Couldn’t fault the team, from Ed who gave us our free, no obligation quote through to the lovely couple that delivered our goods in one piece, and everyone in between, everyone was great!!
All staff were extremely helpful and the level of service was exceptional in all respects. They were reliable, efficient, hardworking, courteous and very professional. I would have no hesitation in recommending Trux to others.
Quick, reliable and would definately recommend Trux to others. Very professional and made the house move stress free.
Quick, efficient and reliable. They made our move run smoothly and didn’t cause us any stress.
Trux moved us from St Albans to Devon and made everything very easy! Friendly, professional and all at a great price. Thank you!
Professional, hardworking, flexible and very accommodating. I would have no hesitation in recommending them again.
A very professional service from initial meeting where everything was clearly explained to moving day where they were calm and very efficient. I also had lots of questions in between which they were more than happy to answer. I would not hesitate to recommend Trux to family and friends.
Very efficient, great service, nice people, removal team really pleasant, communication second to none and nothing too much trouble. I have no hesitation in reccomending Trux and they will be my first port of call should I decide to move again.
We found Trux extremely helpful, friendly and efficient. Would definitely recommend them and use their services again.
Trux moved us 7 months ago and were absolutely fantastic so I used them again. Nothing ever seem to phase them. They are so lovely, polite, clean and fast. Moving is so stressful, but they seem to help by remaining so calm which helps you. I truly cannot recommend them so highly. They are so careful and respectful of your property. 100 out of 100. Thankyou Trux.
Trux Storage & Removals is rated 4.95 based on 116 reviews