Trux Storage & Removals Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Trux Storage & Removals

Trux Storage and Removals, Sopers Road, Cuffley, Potters Bar, Herts,

Tell us how Trux Storage & Removals made you happy

"Quick, efficient and reliable. They made our move run smoothly and didn’t cause us any stress."
"Trux moved us from St Albans to Devon and made everything very easy! Friendly, professional and all at a great price. Thank you!"
"Professional, hardworking, flexible and very accommodating. I would have no hesitation in recommending them again."
"A very professional service from initial meeting where everything was clearly explained to moving day where they were calm and very efficient. I also had lots of questions in between which they were more than happy to answer. I would not hesitate to recommend Trux to family and friends."
"Very efficient, great service, nice people, removal team really pleasant, communication second to none and nothing too much trouble. I have no hesitation in reccomending Trux and they will be my first port of call should I decide to move again."
"We found Trux extremely helpful, friendly and efficient. Would definitely recommend them and use their services again."
"Trux moved us 7 months ago and were absolutely fantastic so I used them again. Nothing ever seem to phase them. They are so lovely, polite, clean and fast. Moving is so stressful, but they seem to help by remaining so calm which helps you. I truly cannot recommend them so highly. They are so careful and respectful of your property. 100 out of 100. Thankyou Trux."
"I can not recommend this company enough!!! I knew they were good as they had moved my parents 2yrs before. I hired them for they’re packing and moving services and all I can say is money well spent!! I have to small children under 3 and on the day of them packing even made it into work for a quick meeting!! I highly recommend this company, such a lovely bunch of guys, friendly and down to earth, not to mention professional. I was stressing that this move would have been so stressful but far from it!! It was such a breeze even with moving on the day that the Beast from the East came!!!"
"would highly recommend Ed and his team....friendly easy to talk to and thoroughly professional....cant believe how quick they filled that truck...if u want an easy move go with them..thanks guys!"
"lots of help given, nothing for us to do, and very reliable"
"This isn't the first time I've used Trux and it won't be the last time. I've used them to move home and my office now. The staff are friendly and everything is done in good time. Thanks Trux."
"Professional, polite, and fast. Highly recommended."
"We just recently moved and Trux were fantastic from start to finish. From the helpful and personal quote, taking the time to visit my home to the fantastic guys on the day, they were amazing. The responses were fast for any queries before and the quote was a great price for the service received. The removal team on the day were the most friendly, professional and accommodating people I've ever met, nothing was too much and they genuinely cared about the end result. It wasn't a put it wherever it is easiest situation which many can be. I can't recommend Trux enough and next time I move I won't even bother to look elsewhere. They made a very stressful time quite the opposite and I can't thank them all enough. Thanks again to all the team!"
"The move went without a hitch, they came in and loaded up within a few hours, very professional and very nice respectful guys. I am happy to give them a 5 star rating"
"Trux of Potters Bar helped me move on 12th December 2017. After 36 years of being in my current house in Enfield, I moved to Roydon. The team were great, worked very hard a!nd I would highly recommend their services. Thank you!"
"You were absolutely brilliant this last week moving my daughter in St Albans. We have moved a number of times and you were the best. Professional, efficient and very pleasant to work with. Thank you for making the move so seamless."
"True Removals made our office move stress free. Very Professional. I highly recommend them"
"Fabulous service, very professional and well organised. All members of staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. We can thoroughly recommend this company and will have no hesitation in using their service again!👍🏻"
"Having used Trux in March for a house move, I was so impressed with their service and professionalism that I used them again 6 months later!"
"I am very happy to recommend Trux. They loaded my house contents, stored overnight and then delivered to Somerset the next day which was perfect for me. All the team were extremely friendly, polite, helpful and efficient. It was nice to have pleasant people in my house at such a stressful time."
Trux Storage & Removals is rated 4.94 based on 80 reviews