Trux Storage & Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trux Storage & Removals
Read Trux Storage & Removals Reviews

Tell us how Trux Storage & Removals made you happy
we used trux for a fragile pack and removals. highly recommend very friendly and trustworthy.
Moving is for me a traumatic experience made easy by the team from Trux Nothing was too much trouble and they were polite and courteous at all times
All of the removal team were very helpful
The guys were incredibly helpful and careful with our items, they went way above and beyond what was expected. We were storing most of our bulky items in one room and the guys helped organise this so everything was stored in the best way to save space. They really took the time to make sure we were completely satisfied with how and where everything was placed. They didn't mind rearranging things and it was clear they pride themselves on doing a great job. Fantastic team, could not recommend highly enough! We will hopefully be using them again for our next move.
Excellent, the guys were on time and efficiently packed everything, loaded at the house I was moving from and unloaded at my destination (helped by several cups of tea and coffee). They were extremely helpful and reduced the stress of moving. Well done!
Very pleased with the team of men who did our move , both my son and my daughter had used the company and highly recommended the Trux removal services to us and we were very pleased that they did , the day went really smoothly.. ...I would certainly recommend Trux to other people who are moving house...A. Forey
Excellent service from start to finish. Would highly recommend Edward and his team for their professionalism and patience.
Thanks!
Excellent service from start to finish, very professional company.
Excellent service 4 guys turned up polite helpfull and very professional thoroughly recommend trux from estimation to move date totally excellent
Took the stress out of moving. Friendly, on time and with endless amounts of energy. Everything moved from A to B in one piece with no breakages.
These guys were better than excellent, very very good, if and when you need to move use these people, and l am a very fussy bloke, thanks to all of you....Gary and Kathy Fryer
Cannot recommend highly enough. From start to finish they were absolutely amazing. Nothing too much trouble..totally brilliant. Thank you for everything. Even on the hottest day of the year you never gave up, even though we kept changing our minds (soz) where things should go. Total professionals.
I cannot speak highly enough of Trux Removal Service. All the staff were friendly, efficient and thoroughly, professional. I am still unpacking boxes, but so far haven't found one single item that has been damaged. I would recommend them without reservation.
We were impressed with the efficiency and professionalism of the Trux removals team, from Ed's organisation to the guys who packed and unpacked the next day. Everything went smoothly, thanks to their experience and knowledge, plus they are all pleasant characters, good to work with. Moving is a challenging event but Trux were amazing and we recommend their services 100%.
Fantastic service from beginning to end, Edward and Mike worked so hard to get us packed up and away to our new home. Will definitely hire them again. Thanks Guys. Wayne & Sue.
I am very happy to work with you. It was a great house removal journey. I would highly recommend the trux team.
Thank you so much to Francis and Alex last week for all their hard work. Packing service was efficient and meant the move was swift the following morning, They couldn’t have been more helpful and courteous. It was a warm day with lots of journeys up and down the stairs to my elderly Fathers new Assisted Living accommodation on the second floor but nothing was too much trouble. Communications with Ed were always dealt with promptly and professionally, as timescales and dates kept changing! We would definitely recommend Trux.
Fantastic service very helpful & friendly. Both days run smoothly.
Thank you to the whole team for an exceptional service - they went above and beyond to make the day run smoothly, and their professionalism and experience were obvious in those situations where additional challenges were presented by the fact that this was an old cottage...nothing was too much trouble and the atmosphere all day was friendly and upbeat. I would recommend the company unreservedly.
Trux Storage & Removals is rated 4.93 based on 145 reviews