Trussle Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Trussle
10AM
10AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Trussle?

Tell us how Trussle made you happy

Live Chat
"Mine is a really simple situation - I have 8 years left on a mortgage with 30% LTV. My credit rating is 999. All I want to do is remortgage and fix for 5 years. I spent 15 minutes answering questions on the Trussle website then someone called Mansi popped up so I could "beat the queue". I then had one of those awful chatbot type conversations where Mansi would say "Hi" then disappear, presumably dealing with something else. Really frustrating when someone can't give you a bit of undivided attention (assuming Mansi was a real person - it was hard to tell)! I eventually gave up, went on Money Supermarket and will be applying to HSBC. When it works live chat can be brilliant but on this occasion it just left me feeling rather devalued"
Are you Trussle? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"It could be so so good if only the broker would not present you with one and only option, the option that he/she thinks "is best for you". As someone who works in the financial industry I am well literate when it comes to financial matters and can decide what is best for me. Rather than being presented with one option which feels like the the broker just needs to hit target this month for this particular lender, present your customers with alternatives that although might be more expensive overall, but are a better fit overall."
"I have just used Trussle for my remortgage and couldn’t have been happier with the service and results achieved. I am always looking for the best deal and was so happy with the mortgage offer. The entire process was so easy and they were always on hand to respond to any questions I had along the way."
"If you are contractor - never ever try to use Trussle! I have wasted 1 and a half of month with providing any kind of documents, and finally they informed me that Barclays can't give mortgage for contractors even with £80000 annual turnover!"
"Great way to compare mortgages, especially when you work and can't make a hour 1/2 long appointment with brokers. Every things online, you have a profile/application that you can access 24/7 and see progress. Friendly advisers, no hassle as of yet."
Trussle is rated 3.33 based on 6 reviews