Truly PVC Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Truly PVC Limited
Read Truly PVC Limited Reviews

About Truly PVC Limited:

Truly PVC Supplies specialise in the supply of uPVC conservatory, window, door and home improvement parts to the trade and public. Trade customers have a reliable partner who they can depend on. While home DIY enthusiasts purchase professional products much cheaper than found on the High Street.

sales@trulypvc.com

259 Stockport Road

Tell us how Truly PVC Limited made you happy
Just what I wanted for updating our bathroom.A lovely and practical finish to our window sill.
Bought a replacement panel for a uPvc door where previous house owner had a cat flap. Good quality item. Reinforced with an MDF layer so strong but easily cut with sharp handsaw. Product well packaged and protected, quick delivery by Parcelforce. All good, recommended supplier.
Nice finish,smooth action and easy to change.
Does what is says on the tin
Excellent service.needed a replacement cat flap,mine was original stay well.thought I would struggle getting one the same Truly PVC had an original stay well,so over the moon. Thanks very much.
I wasn’t able to get pvc skirting board joints and corners locally, A quick and easy online order to Truly PVC and the bits I needed were with me within days.
Good product and customer service
Excellent service. Delivery very quick. Good communication throughout. Have bought from before and will definitely buy from again. Many thanks.
Fantastic product, we have fitted these to our conservatory side and they look lovely and keep the warmth in ...... delivered very quickly and would buy from again
Great company to deal with.
small purchase but good service
I purchased a sample of oak finish plastic skirting. Despatch and delivery were both very prompt and the product was well made and had a high quality finish. It looked very classy. Ultimately, I did not purchase or have the skirting fitted as the installer changed his mind and none was required. I would, however, have had no qualms about purchasing this quality product.
I was very happy with the quality of the lock that I ordered. When I contacted staff to discuss an issue, it was resolved quickly. Thanks.
I have used the company in the past Great product excellent service no problem recommending the item,
Truly PVC seems to me to be a company with integrity. They supply a wide range of useful products at very fair prices and charge minimum postage. A pleasure to deal with.
Speedy delivery, excellent product
Truly PVC have provided me with an excellent service at a very reasonable price. I will definitely be using their services again in the future. Complete Guttering Services
Great service, very helpful. Prompt response and speedy delivery!
Good service no hassle
Purchased some new window parts for my kitchen refurbishment project. Good quality with fast delivery. Just the job!
Truly PVC Limited is rated 4.76 based on 1,523 reviews