Truly PVC Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Truly PVC Limited
Read Truly PVC Limited Reviews

About Truly PVC Limited:

Truly PVC Supplies specialise in the supply of uPVC conservatory, window, door and home improvement parts to the trade and public. Trade customers have a reliable partner who they can depend on. While home DIY enthusiasts purchase professional products much cheaper than found on the High Street.

sales@trulypvc.com

259 Stockport Road

Tell us how Truly PVC Limited made you happy
Luke and Tony were very helpful. I only needed a couple of parts for a K2 conservatory and was unsure of the part. They guided me to the correct part even giving advice at gone 10.00 pm. Parts arrived on time. Very good company to deal with.
All good! despatched and received quickly, item as described and a reasonable price. Had a query which was resolved very quickly. I recommend this seller.
What a fantastic company delivery was a bit pricey but it was so worth it the way the skirting board was wrapped for delivery was 1st class and the actual product was exactly what I was looking for and this was me just googling a company to see if I could get some skirting boards delivered they are now fitted and look amazing and we fitted them ourselves so BIG thank you to TRULYPVC.
Excellent value, service and comms. Would use again
Website quite easy to use, though some information wasn't competely clear to me. I managed to make a mistake (mis-matched support rails) on my order (maybe due to the above), but I got a call from Trulypvc and a jolly nice chap explained what I'd done and we agreed a correction to the order. Full marks for observation and customer service!
Hi Materials arrived quickly and in good condition , ordering was easy and i got a conformation email say my order was being processed . Many thanks , Russ
Excellent service,speedy delivery. Couldn't be happier
I ordered an indoor window sill, Golden oak effect, more realistic than I thought it was going to be, not sure yet how tough it will be with a dog clawing at it, time will tell. It arrived very quickly, when they said it would by Parcelforce, well protected. Very pleased all round, so far. Thinking of ordering more.
Truly PVC are truly professionals, first class service, puts other businesses to shame. Thank you. Mike.
Only ordered a bracket for the gutter of the conservatory. but very easy and fast delivery. fits well thanks.
This is the first time that i have used this site the price is best after researching to find what i needed. to be very honest i was looking on amazon & noticed where they are supplied from Cost & PP still beat amazon prices. Truly PVC is no brainer don't bother looking anywhere else 1 word Brilliant I will look no further in the future THANK YOU
Excellent service despite Coronavirus. Supplied part cut exactly to my specifications. Arrived as promised in three working days. What an excellent service. Well done and thanks.
Ordered upvc door handles on sat 9th may delivered on the 13th great service great product just as described fitted easily
Delivery arrived before anticipated date. Product is exactly what I wanted, and at the right price. Brilliant!
First rate service
Easy to order online and very fast delivery even In these trying times, thank you.
Great professional service. The architrave arrived really quickly and was well packaged can't fault the service
I ordered 20 plastic boards to replace my old wooden ones in my front garden. What a transformation! The front garden now looks modern and easy to maintain and I have had lots of comments on how the new fencing looks in graphite grey with magnolia posts. I cannot fault this product. It is reasonably priced and the delivery times were out of this world. Well done Truly PVC...I will be ordering soon to replace my back fence.
Ordering on line was no problem and delivery arrived when expected. Happy with the product and the service. Will certainly use this company again.
Excellent customer service. We did have a problem, which was sorted very quickly even on a Sunday. I would recommend this company and it's first class service. Thank you
Truly PVC Limited is rated 4.76 based on 1,553 reviews