Truly PVC Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Truly PVC Limited
Read Truly PVC Limited Reviews

About Truly PVC Limited:

Truly PVC Supplies specialise in the supply of uPVC conservatory, window, door and home improvement parts to the trade and public. Trade customers have a reliable partner who they can depend on. While home DIY enthusiasts purchase professional products much cheaper than found on the High Street.

sales@trulypvc.com

259 Stockport Road

Tell us how Truly PVC Limited made you happy
Truly PVC are truly professionals, first class service, puts other businesses to shame. Thank you. Mike.
Only ordered a bracket for the gutter of the conservatory. but very easy and fast delivery. fits well thanks.
This is the first time that i have used this site the price is best after researching to find what i needed. to be very honest i was looking on amazon & noticed where they are supplied from Cost & PP still beat amazon prices. Truly PVC is no brainer don't bother looking anywhere else 1 word Brilliant I will look no further in the future THANK YOU
Excellent service despite Coronavirus. Supplied part cut exactly to my specifications. Arrived as promised in three working days. What an excellent service. Well done and thanks.
Ordered upvc door handles on sat 9th may delivered on the 13th great service great product just as described fitted easily
Delivery arrived before anticipated date. Product is exactly what I wanted, and at the right price. Brilliant!
First rate service
Easy to order online and very fast delivery even In these trying times, thank you.
Great professional service. The architrave arrived really quickly and was well packaged can't fault the service
I ordered 20 plastic boards to replace my old wooden ones in my front garden. What a transformation! The front garden now looks modern and easy to maintain and I have had lots of comments on how the new fencing looks in graphite grey with magnolia posts. I cannot fault this product. It is reasonably priced and the delivery times were out of this world. Well done Truly PVC...I will be ordering soon to replace my back fence.
Ordering on line was no problem and delivery arrived when expected. Happy with the product and the service. Will certainly use this company again.
Excellent customer service. We did have a problem, which was sorted very quickly even on a Sunday. I would recommend this company and it's first class service. Thank you
Excellent service instore from Luke very happy with eco fence panels
Really happy with service received, had a problem with delivery but was soon sorted after contact with company. Items what we needed to keep guttering on conservatory. If needed will definitely use them again.
Items exactly as described and dispatched in good time. Excellent service and will use again
Good product and excellent speed of delivery. I would recommend them and will use them again.Thanks
Hi, I just received my new lock barrel in the post, and though I had never changed one before, it was so easy. I had to cancel one order, as I ordered the wrong size, and Luke cancelled it immediately, and kept me informed. I cannot recommend Truly PVC Limited highly enough. I will be ordering a lock barrel for my other door in the very near future.
Purchase delivered with 48 hours vey happy
Easy to order products, good array, reasonable prices and delivery charges (cheaper when adding more items), fast delivery. Would definitely recommend 👍🏼
Ordered and delivered within 2 working days, great product and great service will certainly be using Truly PVC again.
Truly PVC Limited is rated 4.79 based on 1,486 reviews