Truly PVC Limited Reviews

4.8
Based on 1,600 reviews
Read Truly PVC Limited Reviews

About Truly PVC Limited:

Truly PVC Supplies specialise in the supply of uPVC conservatory, window, door and home improvement parts to the trade and public. Trade customers have a reliable partner who they can depend on. While home DIY enthusiasts purchase professional products much cheaper than found on the High Street.

sales@trulypvc.com

259 Stockport Road

Tell us how Truly PVC Limited made you happy
Great service, great price and fast delivery.
Had a Problem on delivery side with missing and damaged parts called their customer service department and they could not do enough to help me new parts and even refunded for damaged parts missing parts sent out next day great service will deal with them Again thanks.
Fantastic service i only need a couple of joiners for my guttering and got them with in 2 days nice to see you are on the ball and you care about small orders thank you paul knight
My order arrived with one item damaged. The customer service team arranged for a replacement, which was received in perfect condition. 10/10 for Customer Service Things do get damaged in transit, it can be very annoying at times but it was the helpfulness of the team dealing with my problem that gave me a good feeling about the company as a whole. I would buy again from Truly Pvc.
Very competitive price for the goods. Even though the delivery cost was quite high because of the length of the materials, the overall cost was still lower than I could purchase locally. The delivery time was very fast so again, as quick as I could have sourced locally.
Highly recommend Truly PVC ordered one day and prompt delivery the next very pleased - nice quality skirting board at a reasonable price Highly Recommend
Ordered online Saturday, received Tuesday am. Great service
Very good quality, good price. Item was damaged by the delivery company, but i got replacement very quick..Excellent CS
Prompt processing of order but woeful lack of attention to the quality of finish on the product (window handles). One of the two ordered had chrome that was scratched and blistered. Had to send back: waste of time, effort, and postage.
Item wasn't as described. Only two side of the 20mmx20mm trim are white rather than all four sides. The other two sides were cream with a white lip.
Product and delivery service good, reasonable price. Would definitely use this company again
Yale Platinum 3-star Eurolock. Great service, great price and prompt delivery
I ordered plastic Polycarbonate Trim from Truly PVC and it was Delivered the next day and in good condition. I would recommend this Company. Greswolde Construction Limited.
Great service, ordered Yale 3 star platinum lock at reasonably good price with additional set of coded keys, worked perfectly
Fast Delivery easy to place an order online
Outstanding customer service, ordered incorrectly ( my mistake) and returned item, was sent replacement item next day and with no extra postage charge, also item was superb quality. Would highly recommend
Items arrived next working day , well packaged and protected. Spot on.
One of your sales team is probably the rudest most unhelpful person that I have ever experienced. I phoned this morning (30th September) to query the colour of some sealant I had ordered and you have sent me. I gave up in the end because he was so rude. I will never use truly pvc again. Very disappointed.
Hi, I'm very sorry to hear you are unhappy with your Truly PVC experience. As my colleague in sales explained to you, our sales team are unable to deal with after-sales enquiries, unfortunately. It is never a case of being unhelpful or unwilling. My colleague did, however, reach out to our customer service department to contact you, who emailed you straight away to answer your enquiry and confirm the items you have received is correct. Best regards, Luke
Very simple ordering system very competitively priced options of pick up or delivery.Staff very pleasant and efficient order received on time kept upto date with progress of order this is the second time I have used truly pvc very pleased.
Shocking quality Ordered 14 length sent in two packs Mixed colours in each pack two slightly diff whites Losing 35 mmm off each board because not wrapped correctly wrap lifting from board Plastic joints don’t fit unless you trim a tab off Worse thing was didn’t notice colour was diff till I’d finished a too because it was an overcast day but when it brightened up was obvious
Truly PVC Limited is rated 4.75 based on 1,600 reviews