Truly PVC Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Truly PVC Limited
Read Truly PVC Limited Reviews

About Truly PVC Limited:

Truly PVC Supplies specialise in the supply of uPVC conservatory, window, door and home improvement parts to the trade and public. Trade customers have a reliable partner who they can depend on. While home DIY enthusiasts purchase professional products much cheaper than found on the High Street.

sales@trulypvc.com

259 Stockport Road

Tell us how Truly PVC Limited made you happy
Very good prices ordered Monday late afternoon delivered Tuesday excellent service
Cannot contact them, their line just cuts off after 1330. No update on express delivery ordered by courier and No apparent care toward the customer. All I wanted to know was my item in stock and had it been despatched and the tracking number. Nothing from this company by return. I just need the goods to progress a job, please......
Luke and Tony were very helpful. I only needed a couple of parts for a K2 conservatory and was unsure of the part. They guided me to the correct part even giving advice at gone 10.00 pm. Parts arrived on time. Very good company to deal with.
All good! despatched and received quickly, item as described and a reasonable price. Had a query which was resolved very quickly. I recommend this seller.
Delivered part of my order (everything was in stock) and over the next three weeks gave me four different delivery dates, apparently the van broke down. Each time I phoned (they never phoned me) they seemed to care slightly less than the previous time, citing all sorts of different excuses. Then when I gave up and asked for a refund they got that wrong. I will never use Truly PVC again.
Have always proved exceptional in the past. Lately they have only dissapointed and did not care a jot. Truly unprofessional
Excellent warehouse staff, very helpful. Their prices are some of the best around.
What a fantastic company delivery was a bit pricey but it was so worth it the way the skirting board was wrapped for delivery was 1st class and the actual product was exactly what I was looking for and this was me just googling a company to see if I could get some skirting boards delivered they are now fitted and look amazing and we fitted them ourselves so BIG thank you to TRULYPVC.
Excellent value, service and comms. Would use again
Website quite easy to use, though some information wasn't competely clear to me. I managed to make a mistake (mis-matched support rails) on my order (maybe due to the above), but I got a call from Trulypvc and a jolly nice chap explained what I'd done and we agreed a correction to the order. Full marks for observation and customer service!
Ordered parts most came fairly promptly. However some parts where missing I chased the parts took over a week to get sorted having all the parts I fully un-packed them to find some bits damaged. I needed to order extra at the same time as replacements. The replacement arrived but the extra didn’t. Again after alot of chasing and another week I was told they where being dispatched that day another week later still no parts. Again not dispatched this caused me Over 3 weeks in delays costing £500 in extended equipment hire alone. Great parts terrible rude service
Obviously a company that doesn’t need business as the sales team have failed to get back to me on 2 occasions regarding a substantial order........... using COVID as an excuse is a copout have now placed my order with another company who have proved to very efficient.
Hi Materials arrived quickly and in good condition , ordering was easy and i got a conformation email say my order was being processed . Many thanks , Russ
Late delivery 4 wks terrible customer service
Excellent service,speedy delivery. Couldn't be happier
Delivery 7 working days not 3 to 5. Goods dumped on drive, not even a knock on the door to alert me of delivery. Goods absolutely filthy, will have to clean before fitting.
Ordered urgent Marshall guttering ends for a conservatory last Wednesday and paid extra for next-day delivery. They've taken the money. It's now Tuesday the following week, they have not contacted me with an apology or even bothered to reply to my email. ParcelFarce have advised it might arrive tomorrow. This is Truly Pathetic service.
I ordered an indoor window sill, Golden oak effect, more realistic than I thought it was going to be, not sure yet how tough it will be with a dog clawing at it, time will tell. It arrived very quickly, when they said it would by Parcelforce, well protected. Very pleased all round, so far. Thinking of ordering more.
What a bunch of useless people .. sent to parcelfarce who didn't scan item on receipt ..could be anywhere and this company dont care DO NOT USE THEM !
Truly PVC are truly professionals, first class service, puts other businesses to shame. Thank you. Mike.
Truly PVC Limited is rated 4.79 based on 1,475 reviews