Truly PVC Limited Reviews

4.8
Based on 1,600 reviews
Read Truly PVC Limited Reviews

About Truly PVC Limited:

Truly PVC Supplies specialise in the supply of uPVC conservatory, window, door and home improvement parts to the trade and public. Trade customers have a reliable partner who they can depend on. While home DIY enthusiasts purchase professional products much cheaper than found on the High Street.

sales@trulypvc.com

259 Stockport Road

Tell us how Truly PVC Limited made you happy
Absolutely excellent service. I emailed with no idea of the terminology for the oarys I needed. With three photographs and a phone call to the sales team I was given a full explanation and received a link by email to all the components I needed.
Ordered some silicones on 23 December and they were delivered the next day! Fantastic service as usual. 5 stars.
Very pleased with good prompt service and good quality. Thank you
Brilliant service, easy to deal with, goods came from n time, price was outstanding ,cannot speak to highly of this company
Truly pvc we’re very quick to have my orders readily available for shipping ordered on the Friday came Monday afternoon.when I ordered more on the Tuesday afternoon it was delivered before mid day on Friday prices we’re resonable with shipping costs very satisfied thanks
£7 Courier wasn’t next day delivery
Good quality prices and fast delivery would recommend them
After paying £18 delivery charge, I was then lied to about the goods being delivered. I waited in all day after receiving an email that stated “ your order will be delivered today. On contacting Trulypvc I was told the van had broken down. The next day the courier told me the order was never loaded onto a van. Two parts of the delivery were damaged, I had to wait a further 3 days for the replacements.
Having had a delivery 3 days ago, I went to place another order, and the cost had tripled, and charged me for p&p twice, can't claim they're cheapest online anymore!!!
Usually their products are excellent quality and value but with one length of skirting we had to lose 8 inches of it as it had a large bubble on it which would have been seen when fixed to the wall.
Super fast delivery. Exactly as described. Would highly recommend.
Placed orders several times, always received a fantastic service. Will be using this company again next time I need any parts for my conservatory they stock.
Excellent service. Fast delivery. Thanks
Ordered a tiebar kit,10days later hadn't arrived even after several e mails to customer service, they blamed the courier, well change the courier then, simple, Will not be buying from them again
Ordered a roll of lead flashing, sent an offcut that was damaged along edge, was bowed by 3.5 inches along length and badly water stained. Luke blamed it on the courier and refused to replace it as he claims everything leaves depot in brand new condition, which it clearly didn’t, and any damage to lead can be reworked as it’s a malleable metal . So that’s ok then, buyer beware . Forced to give one star !
Delivered in 24 hrs as stated, price was fair.
Plastic skirting - great product, easy to use. Sales team answered email question(s) within minutes. Products arrived undamaged and were well packaged. Delivery on time.
I only had a small order but I received my goods in very quick time and exactly as described. What an excellent company.
Fantastic customer service and a great line of products. Would highly recommend!
Our company Novaglass have used the services of Truly PVC many times, we have found them to be very competitive on price, the office staff are very helpful when we phone in with any issues. Deliveries are very prompt, I would have no reservations in recommending them to anyone. Kevin.
Truly PVC Limited is rated 4.75 based on 1,600 reviews