Truly PVC Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Truly PVC Limited
Read Truly PVC Limited Reviews

About Truly PVC Limited:

Truly PVC Supplies specialise in the supply of uPVC conservatory, window, door and home improvement parts to the trade and public. Trade customers have a reliable partner who they can depend on. While home DIY enthusiasts purchase professional products much cheaper than found on the High Street.

sales@trulypvc.com

259 Stockport Road

Tell us how Truly PVC Limited made you happy
I needed some gutter connectors and checked Amazon, white ones were about £3/£4 but I needed black and for some reason the seller at the time was asking over £10 which is ridiculous. Searched the website and found the same item (in black, same brand too) at TrulyPVC for just £1.71 plus VAT. Due to Covid I am unable to travel far so I opted for snail mail. My items arrived within 3 days and overall I have paid less for two connectors and delivery than the Amazon Seller was asking for one! Can't ask for more. If I need anything like this in the future then TrulyPVC will be my first port of call. Excellent service even though it was only a small order.
Excellent fast service, highly recommend them
What a great company,so helpful.orded on Monday delivered on Friday wow.
Always had great service from these guys. Excellent product. Excellent service.
This was a very efficient service from Truly PVC, the product and price was excellent. I would definitely recommend this company.
Less than 24hr now that's fast service will be recommending to anyone who wants PVC trim use This firm.
Excellent, on price, service, delivery, and quality and I have no hesitation in recommending them.
On 6 Jan Peter Carr said he would get back to me re. delivery times. I've heard nothing. Today I received an order and invoice for items paid for and delivered last Sept. On phoning Tony said " just ignore it "!! Not being on facebook or messenger it seems impossible to verify reviews. Baz
On Jan 6 Peter Carr said he would get back about delivery times. I've heard nothing. Today I received order details and invoice for some items paid for and delivered to me last Sept. On phoning Tony said " just ignore it "!!! Baz
We had a problem with working out how the window hinges actually fitted onto the frame, I contacted Truly PVC through eBay, they came back instantly and explained the workings of the hinges very clearly. The new hinges have now been fitted to the window and it’s fully functional again. Highly recommend.
After hunting around with no help from other uPVC suppliers for a week, Luke at Truly PVC responded to my questions in a timely fashion with all the info I needed. Then onto the website where the user interface was simple and intuitive. My ridge kit arrived promptly and I fitted it with no hassle. Internet shopping service made simple. Cheers guys, keep up the good work!
Truly PVC Limited 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Sash jammers to add security to my front and side upvc doors at a far cheaper price than anywhere else I saw online. Arrived very quickly and seemingly of good quality. All fittings and screws etc included. And I love the brilliant instructions sheet enclosed which made installation so incredibly easy, even for someone as non-practical as me!
Ordered guttering and accessories and all came within a couple of days to the North Of Scotland. Great service, thoroughly recommend this Company
Excellent service good communications and prompt delivery Good quality item.
Prompt delivery, excellent products. Reliable
Excellent product and service also fast delivery. Very happy customer.
Great service replacement 3* euro cylinder arrived in 2 days by regular post.
Tread carefully when ordering, longer length products are despatched by third party, probably Eurocell directly so my order got split, first part arrived in two days, second part I am still waiting for over two weeks later, stock information was not given to me and I cannot complete the work. Very poor service
Great prices and service. Thanks guys
Great customer service. Replaced an item that was damaged in transit. Could not fault very quick delivery. You only find out how good a company is when things go wrong!!! This company is excellent and would recommend their service.
Truly PVC Limited is rated 4.78 based on 1,498 reviews