TrueEditors Reviews

of reviewers recommend TrueEditors

Tell us how TrueEditors made you happy
I am so impressed with your services. The quality of your work is top notch, and its affordability allowed me to use you your expertise! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your company, your service, and your comments. The work was very thorough, articulate, precise, educational, and rewarding. I can't thank you enough for all you did. Some of the most simple changes you suggested really changed the way my work reads and appears. There were things that I overlooked as the author, since I had been over and over the material. You picked up on every nuance, had expert advice, and missed nothing. I so appreciate your attention to detail, your feedback, all the corrections, and suggestions. I will definitely ALWAYS use your services; you are now a vital part of my TEAM! It was not anything like I expected. I am very happy with the results. TrueEditors will be seeing me in the future. I am confident enough to say that the Editor chosen for my work did a perfect job. The comments in the footnotes were clear and to the point. They left me feeling relaxed. I did not have to read it a million times to understand what the Editor meant! I liked the criticism. It matched what I have been looking for. I would love to have the chance to work with this Editor again! Thank you
I wanted my document completed in 2 hours, my document was very large, and yet they completed editing my document within 2 hours. If they wouldn't have been there, I would have missed my deadline for sure.
TrueEditors exceeded my expectations. Additionally, their turn around time amazed me. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being very good, I would rate them 15. I challenge anyone seeking a bonafide editing service, to request a sample from TrueEditors. I guarantee you will not look further. They came through for me with flying colors. Oh, they responded with a clean version within two hours or less. That is what highly unusual. I communicated with the company via live chat."
I like trueeditors the most because they are available to me

24 hours, 7 days a week when I need them.

Getting the services I need at the time I need it is

very crucial for me. trueeditors caters for such need!
It matched what I have been looking for.
Thank you. The editor done a great job.
Good goood
Good good good
Good service with great support
Good service with great support
Good service
Nice company with excelent service
Good very nice very nice
I wish to thank my editor and very pleasant experience to get into the website. The proofread was very satisfying, with tracked changes as well as useful comments.
I've used your service a few times and regardless of which editor I get, the service is good. I really love the comments on my speech
I am very happy with this service. My editors did good job with my article.
I find this service really amazing! I was deeply impressed by couple of comments made by my editor, which showed his professionalism, wit and common sense and were really helpful to me.
Highly recommend True Editors!
TrueEditors is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews