Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

customer service
"bought beautiful present of small paperweight. only problem was cardboard packaging was damaged, half open when i received it."
"Everything is really well payed out. It's easy to find your favourite boutiques. The selection of products on offer a brilliant. Something for everyone with a full range of prices."
"The website is time consuming to navigate given the number of products and range of shops. I’ve often believed I’ve purchased something only to find out that it has been sold out either on- or off-line, which has been rather frustrating. When it does work the experience has been good although the delivery aspect of my recent purchase was only just acceptable with a portion of the liquid product decorating the packaging. Despite these gripes I would recommend Trouva as a shopping experience."
"I had a candle in a glass jar arrive a bit smashed up from the journey, it was handled well by Trouva, replaced like for like along with an unexpected gift and a lovely handwritten message. Thanks Trouva 🧡"
"I ordered a floor lamp but it was not well packaged and it arrived in a very poor condition. The lamp was in pieces . Customer services was first class however. Jem responded quickly , the lamp was collected and the payment refunded quickly."
"I Ordered a lovely black bra which was delivered in about 3 days.It was nicely wrapped in black tissue paper and on trying it on it was a perfect fit. i highly recommend this site for online shopping"
"Loved receiving my purchase! It’s was wrapped beautifully, there was a little thank you note, everything was so thoughtful and personal. Made me smile. The only negative was that it took a little bit longer than I thought, I should have looked properly at where it was being shipped from, and how long it would take...but that’s my fault!"
"Easy to order & fast delivery with a handwritten card enclosed with my parcel which was well wrapped. Recommended."
"service was efficient and prompt"
"Promptly received my order. When there was a problem with stock supply on an item it was quickly resolved with a refund and a 10% voucher. I would have given 5 stars but when I tried to purchase something else using the voucher was told it had expired but it hadn't! Just a blip. Wonderful choices across a wide range. Love Branche d'Olive!!"
"I had a hard time trying to reach out to the seller about my order and it was quite urgent. I might’ve missed the quick way to message the seller about a specific order but if so maybe you could make it easier for us to navigate the website. other than that I had a really nice experience."
"Good products and fast delivery and communication was great! Thanks for the free gift"
"Gives access to unusual designs from independent stores around the country."
"I was delighted to find a particular item I was searching for via a web search, and then had the bonus of discovering Trouva. I will browse there again when looking for gifts. A great idea. Delivery of my item was speedy."
"Fast delivery thank you , maybe could be free or discounted for orders over 80, even 100 :)"
"Unfortunately the item I ordered and paid for was out of stock, and I received an email a day or so afterwards informing me so. Shops should update their websites so you are unable to order and pay for an item which is out of stock. However, Trouva contacted me and refunded my money and kindly offered a £5 discount on my next purchase. I'm not sure how long that offer will last though as there is nothing I require at the moment."
"Found a lovely modern wall clock, just what we were after. Reasonably priced and delivered quickly."
"Lovely selection of products, fast service, excellent quality items!"
Trouva is rated 4.68 based on 1,797 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access