Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

customer service
"Lovely site and products, unfortunately both the items I bought, were then out of stock. I understand, inde shops etc, small amounts of stock."
"Although I was so disappointed that my very first order was a disaster as I was sent the item in a completely different and totally unacceptable colour, I do have to applaud the very prompt action of Customer Services - and their sincere apologies. I don’t think that the mix up was specifically Trouva’s fault. I think the blame lies with the retailer who dispatched the item. The assistance from Customer Services was very much appreciated by the way. Thank You!"
"Had the item but delivery was poor I was wrongly directed to a late shop to collect an item that had been delivered somewhere else on Christmas evei contacted customer services three times to get the wrong info."
"I love the concept and the boutiques represented. The issue is the time to tell the customer if the product is available or not, its too long and quite frustrating. In the end I had received my order and a reply but it took longer than I'd like and during Christmas with little time and a critical date it was too tight."
"Whilst the plant mister I purchased looks gorgeous, & arrived nicely packaged, promptly, its functionality is not good. The water squirts out, rather than 'mists', & disappointingly the nozzle's not adjustable. Think the designer has possibly made the 'presser' shaft too long."
"Quick delivery, but a bit pricey -£10 for a stainless steel egg cup"
"First order was lost by delivery company. Took almost one month to receive the replacement item and refund. Received a refund after 2 weeks of waiting for replacement items which were out of stock but I was told I will be getting them - miscommunication on Trouva and boutique side. Second order - item was out of stock but still available on the website - boutique didn't update Trouva website accordingly. Received refund. Second parcel - opted for gift receipt - so the receiver can't see the price on invoice- invoice was without the price shown on it but the items still had price labels stuck on them. So it kind of defeated the object. Cons - delivery company & communication between shops and Trouva Pros - problem handling & resolution."
Hi Alzbeta ,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a Google review, we really appreciate your opinion.

I'm ever so sorry to hear of your experience with your most recent order from Dotty Home which was out of stock as well as the previously lost order.

We are aiming to improve our order processing system for our small independent boutiques to make it a seamless customer experience. It's not perfect yet- as you've experienced, but we're doing our best to educate our boutiques to pack and ship orders for customers to our customers correctly.

I can see that we have already sent you an email as well as a goodwill gesture and do hope you will give us another chance soon.

If you have any questions or any further feedback, please do let me know!

Yours sincerely,

Chris
"I recommend Trouva if you are looking for unique products that you won’t find in the high Street or big department stores. I haven’t given the 5 stars as you have to pay for the postal charges for any kind of returns. As a result I had to keep a couple of items I really didn’t want them, the cost of return them was not worth it."
"Purchase and arrival of goods went fine . However, return costs are always high."
"The store I bought from (32 The Guild) was amazing but the process is too complicated - bought 2 jumpers using a discount code. Unfortunately, it was a brand I hadn’t shopped before and they were too big. You can’t change an item but have to return and reorder ....Losing the benefit of the discount code. I travelled an hour to the store to see if they had a medium - they had - but they wouldn’t exchange it either. So simply returned the items and started again - with the jumper in front of me that I wanted d to buy but couldn’t take with me! It’s too much hassle for customers and you incur delivery charges you could avoid."
Hi Jackie,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your opinion.

I'm sorry to hear of your experience when trying to exchange your purchase directly at 32 The Guild.

As per our terms and conditions, we do not unfortunately offer exchanges for orders placed on our site. We do hope to offer this option in future and really appreciate your feedback.

We have sent you an email as well as a goodwill gesture and do hope you will give us another chance soon.

If you have any questions or any further feedback, please do let me know!

Yours sincerely,

Chris
"Took a week just for the retailer to send out the items"
"Hot water bottle was disappointing for price. £35. It was very small, not 2 litre, meant to be a xmas present, but I kept it for myself and bought one from my local shop for half price in a beautiful cover, a large 2 litre."
"Lovely jumper but slow delivery."
"Great for a wide-range of choice from independent stores; however, If ordering from multiple stores, bear in mind that delivery times for items can vary considerably."
"Plessed with spectacles. Delovery within UK was over a week."
"I order an item , that was a left handed Candlestick, but a right handed one arrived . Tried to contact the store view a phone Call .. but no answer as yet .? Chris"
"Nice item but delivery definitely takes longer than 3-5 days!!!!!"
"Delivery and communication was good but the picture of the product I bought showed two containers of bon ami but only one was sent. The price was fair for one but I thought I was getting two slightly different cleaning powders."
"Trouva communicated very well when there was a delivery issue"
Trouva is rated 4.68 based on 1,790 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access