Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

customer service
"The service I have received from Trouva has been terrible. I ordered a mirror. The wrong mirror turned up which I then returned. A month later I have still not been refunded for the mirror. The whole experience has been appalling. Can I be refunded for the mirror as you promised to do a month ago."
"Item was never delivered, trying to get a refund or redelivery still, customer support is almost non-existent, impossible to get in touch with the seller directly. Worst experience I've ever had buying anything online in the last 20 years."
"Ordered a product, wasn't in stock. Essentially useless."
"Both items ordered (from separate boutiques) are very poor quality. One was a marble shelf which I ordered almost identical identical shelf of two years ago from a brand no longer retaliating and quality was perfect. This one is awful. The arms haven’t been cut properly, the shelf doesn’t fit the arms. It rattles on the wall and does not sit flush. It looks cheap. The other item was a side table that arrived in lost awful condition covers in scratches and the marble top was packed in a box marked up in large letters “broken marble top”. The whole process has been a shambles and I will jot be ordering again. The return process is painful and I am still chasing a refund for the table. The shelf I can’t be bothered to return simply to avoid the hassle I experienced with the table. I buy a lot of Hecate and am an interior designer. I do not recommend at all"
"Purchased an item which then turned out not to be available at all! Will not shop here again."
"Rubbish . Will never order from trouva again. Item never turned up. Sent 4 emails asking for information on my package and asking for a refund ! NO ONE HAS EVER CONTACTED ME OR RETURNED MY MONEY . No communication with customer care ! Shocking service"
"Appalling. Apparently my item was sold in the shop b4 the shop owner checked their emails. They refunded but didn’t tell me. So I was waiting for days for an update about the dispatch. I called and left a message with the shop asking what gives and they never got back to me."
"I’m an still waiting for my order that I placed on the 7th of May and it is now the 25th, the tracking service has not kept me updated; the last piece of information I received was on the 13th which was “nothing to collect” and hasn’t changed since. I am still waiting for a response form this company because the money has already been taken out of my account so either I expect it to be found and sent to me or to receive a full refund. I’m waiting for a response."
"Very bad customer service. Took 3 weeks to sort out wrong item that was sent."
"Ordered a plant pot; it arrive broken (I didn’t even take it out the bubble wrap) send a selection of photos and got an email saying they would look into it. That was over a week ago - and I’ve chased since, but still heard nothing"
"I ordered a gift for a friend on the 5 May and haven’t heard any more from Trouva or the individual boutique since. I have contacted customer support to follow up my query and have had no answer either. Not impressed at all."
"Currently very disappointed. Probably more delivery company issue but order was for on 10th May & still not received. Both Trouva & Parcel2Go are impossible to contact. Immediate standard response to email so they must not be read. What do I do about my outstanding £300 order?! Very unhappy."
"I am still waiting for my item over 2 weeks after order it. I have contacted customer services several times and still not had a reply. Not impresssed"
"Terrible, item didn’t turn up. No customer service number to call and they ignore emails. I just want my money back or the item I bought!!"
"I ordered a mug from Trouva on 17th April, nearly 4 weeks later I have not received anything. I initially inquired with the delivery company parcel 2 go who referred me back to Trouva. I have 'submitted' three 'requests' through the website to 'customer services' with a response promised in '12-24 hours' There is no phone number to call. I would like my mug or a refund."
"Still haven’t received my order, no help from the delivery company and no feedback from Trouva either."
"Dreadful! Haven’t received my order. Trouva have taken my money, not supplied the item ordered, will not answer the phone or the five emails I have sent Customer Support."
"I'm afraid my very first order with Trouva was messed up not once but three times, two and half weeks after ordering I still hadn't got my goods (the right item anyway!) and so in the end I cancelled and asked for a refund - still waiting for the refund. Some lovely products but order and delivery service useless, no good getting the stuff straightaway if they deliver the wrong product! Plenty of other sites that offer nice household goods and a decent service so I'll be going elsewhere in future."
"I have had a terrible experience with Trouva. Would give zero stars if I could"
"Horrendous experience. The boutique owner used misleading photos of a more expensive product, as well as sending a grubby product. Took ages to respond when I queried this - I had to chase customer services multiple times. The boutique owner then lied about not being able to re-send the product to remedy the fact it was grubby! She was still selling the item (with the misleading photo unchanged, natch) so presumably if I’d placed another order she would have sent it out, but wasn’t prepared for me to return and exchange the poor quality item she sent."
Trouva is rated 4.68 based on 1,795 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access