Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

customer service
"I love my Dar Leone Foutas. Beautiful quality, super absorbent and a stylish addition to my new bathroom. Service was great too with my order arriving within a couple of days. Trouva has unusual and beautiful items - take a look and enjoy :)"
"Arrived when expected. Good price"
"I love Trouva and the ethos but I didn’t realise customers had to pay for return postage. As my item was bulky I ended up paying a third of the cost of the item in postage back. I probably won’t use Trouva again because of this unless my postage can be refunded???"
"I ordered a gift for a friend on the 5 May and haven’t heard any more from Trouva or the individual boutique since. I have contacted customer support to follow up my query and have had no answer either. Not impressed at all."
"Great different products and a very good refund policy"
"Currently very disappointed. Probably more delivery company issue but order was for on 10th May & still not received. Both Trouva & Parcel2Go are impossible to contact. Immediate standard response to email so they must not be read. What do I do about my outstanding £300 order?! Very unhappy."
"Loved the items I ordered - arrived quickly and well packaged."
"Have not received my 2 juicers yet. Yours A Watson"
"I have ordered four products through Trouva so far and have been disappointed with my experience for two of them. One of my items didn't turn up. It wasn't until I chased Trouva to find out where it was, that they informed me that the item as was out of stock. They had already taken my money at this point, AND sent me any email to say my item had been shipped – when it clearly hadn't. On a separate occasion the product I received was different from what I had ordered. At first I assumed, I'd possibly selected the wrong option when ordering – however, upon checking my order and reviewing the description Trouva's website, I realised that the they have used the incorrect images to display the product. My wife has also ordered from Trouva and received damaged and dirty goods. And get's no response to her emails when she writes to complain. I will not be using this site again in a hurry!"
"Excellent communication, unfortunately I had to return my item as the colour and size didn't work for me, however I received my refund very quickly and would happily shop here again. Angela"
"Excellent service. Superb packing"
"Unfortunately the item I ordered and paid for was out of stock, and I received an email a day or so afterwards informing me so. Shops should update their websites so you are unable to order and pay for an item which is out of stock. However, Trouva contacted me and refunded my money and kindly offered a £5 discount on my next purchase. I'm not sure how long that offer will last though as there is nothing I require at the moment."
"Bought two brackets, very quick delivery"
"Arrived quickly, nice packaging and a lovely greeting message from the vendor! Recommended"
"I am still waiting for my item over 2 weeks after order it. I have contacted customer services several times and still not had a reply. Not impresssed"
"Very fast and efficient delivery and very well packaged with no breakages."
"Found a lovely modern wall clock, just what we were after. Reasonably priced and delivered quickly."
"Lovely selection of products, fast service, excellent quality items!"
"Terrible, item didn’t turn up. No customer service number to call and they ignore emails. I just want my money back or the item I bought!!"
Trouva is rated 4.68 based on 1,818 reviews