Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

customer service
"My order arrived promptly and beautifully packaged. Thank you"
"I recently purchased a Donegal, Cranberry Apple Reversible Throw. It is lovely! This is the second purchase I have made through Trouva and it is such a pleasure to have access to the superb range of independent shops they support. Well done Trouva."
"Not great, promises not delivered."
"Bought True Grace candle from Trouva website. competitive price & was despatched from an independent store with a lovely note included from the shop I purchased the candle from. I used Trouva as we have no True Grace stockist where I live."
"Lovely site and products, unfortunately both the items I bought, were then out of stock. I understand, inde shops etc, small amounts of stock."
"I love the massive range of products there is! And the fact you focus on little brands and boutiques (which always do the best stuff!)"
"Quick turn around, delivered quickly and well packed to prevent breakages. 5 star service"
"Lovely company, quick delivery and packaged perfectly, will definitely use again"
"Found exactly the shoes I wanted, and they were delivered super quickly. A great experience."
"Great service- products that came were brilliant"
"Excellent selection and a great fast service. Glad you're asking for feedback as so many big companies overlook this. It makes you feel more valued as a customer."
"Lovely products, arrived very quickly with a hand-written note from the seller. Would definitely recommend!"
"Love the package gives a prestigious feel about the product.....initial impression of the actual product is that it feels moisture get for a couple of hrs and then lips start to dry out again. Going to keep working with this product a while longer to be able to give a fair decision."
"Some of plates and bowls are so good (=trying to achieve aesthetics of wabi-sabi) and fragile materials are delivered safely all the time."
"Found the ideal and super-stylish tray for my Nespresso machine (which can leak sometimes) - purchase was easy and delivery swift - many other items on the website were tempting."
"My complaint was dealt with very fast and efficiently, and I was kept informed with each part of the process . I do not normally order online for this reason in case something goes wrong but I was pleasantly surprised . Thank you."
"Great item... delivered quickly... carefully packaged 😊"
"Great choice speedy delivery"
"Very quick and excellent product"
Trouva is rated 4.70 based on 1,706 reviews