Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

customer service
"Lovely to be able to shop from independents. Both packages arrived well protected and even lovelier than in the pictures"
"Excellent & interesting products"
"Super quick delivery and gorgeous item ♥️"
"Lovely product Quick delivery very pleased"
"excellent service many thanks, fast delivery no probs. Irresistible goodies for sale"
"I was very pleased with my purchase from Trouva. It was just what I wanted for a friend's special birthday. The item came beautifully gift boxed, well packaged and arrived quickly. I would recommend anyone looking for something special or different to have a look at this website."
"Product was great and delivered on time, would have given them a 5 star review but I won't be using Trouva again as I've been inundated with promotional emails ever since making the order - way too many messages is like harassment in your inbox."
"Good communication, fast delivery quality products will use again"
"Collected order from shop. Very happy with my purchase and will definitely buy again through Trouva."
"Fantastic quality products / no problems with delivery - I am a happy customer - thanks Trouva"
"Lovely site with lots of different items that are not regular high-street items. It is a good site for something a little less standard or unique. Good customer service."
"Very good service & competitive price."
"Perfect! This is all I can after a few orders on Trouva :)"
"I LOVE Trouva. It's a treasure trove of quality products and the customer service is excellent."
"I got a denim jacket as a present for my boyfriend's birthday. He loved the jacket. I ordered it on a Wednesday and it was delivered on Monday (2 days earlier than expected). Overall, I am very pleased with the purchase and the service and would definitely order again from Trouva."
Trouva is rated 4.70 based on 1,706 reviews