Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

customer service
"Gorgeous pieces - and I am *super* choosy! It’s fantastic to have access to independents as there are none near where I live. Great website - I don’t even need to buy, it’s simply a pleasure to browse the goodies..."
"Shoes ordered were perfect for my granddaughter comfortable and easy for her at 2 to put on herself"
"Was very pleased with my 1st purchase from this site loads selection and hard to find items. Price is reasonable & prompt delivery. Will be back next time. Thanks Trouva"
"Fast service and great product. Exactly what I was looking for 😊"
"Bought for my 2 year old grandson . A good choice . His 5 year old brother also loves it."
"Good quality and reasonable prices. Recommend"
"Lovely products and great service, thank you!"
"I ordered the palo santo incense. It is beautiful and the handwritten message made the purchase feel very special."
"Great selection of independent shops!"
"Love the wine rack, looks really good. 😊"
"A really interesting selection of items and the item I bought was handmade with natural fabrics, something I struggled to find elsewhere."
"Just what I wanted and quick delivery!"
"They sell quality products and delivery is quick. They offer lots of discount codes so I will continue to shop with them and will recommend my friends as well."
"Absolutely love this .. beautiful design and well made .. bought to add privacy to glass panel door without using a curtain .. delivery quick and packaged well .. highly recommended .. have photo but sadly no option in this site to upload"
"Fantastic service. My throw came beautiful wrapped and was dispatched swiftly!"
"Friendly and eficient service"
"Customer service is excellent - customer centred"
Trouva is rated 4.68 based on 1,817 reviews