Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

customer service
"Still haven’t received my order, no help from the delivery company and no feedback from Trouva either."
"Good service. Arrived promptly. Would order again"
"I was completely satisfied with the way my order was handled"
"Goods arrived quickly , unfortunately it was too big so I needed to return, return was easy and refund quick ."
"I'm glad I found Trouva. The egg cups I bought are adorable and I'l buy from Trouva again."
"Excellent product and very fast delivery. Would definitely recommend this company to friends and family."
"This was my first order and I was kept informed about it and it was sent promptly and arrived with a nice note which is a lovely touch. Will definitely use this service again. Many thanks"
"Lovely coffee cup. service as great my item came really well packed and in such a cute wrap, felt like it had a personal touch to it. definitely recommend this store and will buy from trouva again :)"
"Prompt delivery and very nicely packaged, Good value for money."
"Excellent well curated clothing and home ware. Prompt delivery and trouble free returns. I would recommend Trouva."
"Dreadful! Haven’t received my order. Trouva have taken my money, not supplied the item ordered, will not answer the phone or the five emails I have sent Customer Support."
"I love Trouva. They brought together a beautiful community of sellers with really unique and handy things for your home. So much good stuff."
"Wreath choice, service and fast delivery"
"Good choice of products, easy ordering and delivery."
"Independent shop with wide selection of goods. Fast service"
"I'm afraid my very first order with Trouva was messed up not once but three times, two and half weeks after ordering I still hadn't got my goods (the right item anyway!) and so in the end I cancelled and asked for a refund - still waiting for the refund. Some lovely products but order and delivery service useless, no good getting the stuff straightaway if they deliver the wrong product! Plenty of other sites that offer nice household goods and a decent service so I'll be going elsewhere in future."
"Ordered an Easter egg, amazing chocolate, packed beautifully, it not only arrived in perfect condition but within 3 days. Would recommend 100%!"
"I have had a terrible experience with Trouva. Would give zero stars if I could"
"Beautiful shoes, speedy delivery and great value."
Trouva is rated 4.71 based on 1,688 reviews