Trouva Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Trouva

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

"Fantastic range of suppliers. Got some lovely original gifts. Really helpful whither queries."
"Lovely selection of goods, and great to know you are shopping independent stores."
"Ordered a Christmas present a few weeks ago, money has been taken from my account but I have had no confirmation of my order or indication of a proposed delivery time. Emailed to ask for an update and have had nothing back."
Hi Jenny,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your opinion.

I'm ever so sorry to hear of you are yet to receive your order and that no one has replied to you. Having checked our current outstanding emails, I was unable to find any correspondence from you.

I have personally emailed you just now and hope to have this issue resolved as soon as possible.

If you have any questions or any further feedback, please do let me know!

Yours sincerely,

Chris
"Great options, quick delivery."
"I always check out what Trouva has to offer such lovely things and has been a pleasure working with them."
"My candle arrived well packaged and on time. Thank you for a fast and efficient service."
"One of the best discoveries I made this year. I've always loved small business but sometimes it's hard to find the time to go and explore. Trouva make them approachable and the website works perfectly well."
"A really good site on which to browse many different delights. The shop I bought from were excellent and my item arrived quickly, and was beautifully packaged. I have already recommended to others."
"Great"
"Purchase and arrival of goods went fine . However, return costs are always high."
"Happy with my purchase."
"A big thank you for the most efficient manner all the guys dealt with my order and follow up attention to detail. Felt like we were dealing with enthusiastic and very helpful people, not just an ordering system. All the very best."
"Lovely unusual items. Very quick delivery. Will use again."
"Communication was great and delivery was very swift. I would highly recommend."
"Such a fabulous way to help independent businesses, i'll definitely use this service again."
"A fast easy and safe way to find just what I wanted"
"Great product + prompt delivery, well packaged."
"Excellent"
"The service with Trouva was excellent! My items were delivered quickly and were packaged well. The communication was also spot on! I will definitely be using them again - they have so many nice things I want to buy!"
"Excellent service, prompt delivery and amazing products. Would definitely order through Trouva again. Shops have lots of unusual products covering all budgets. Love them!"
Trouva is rated 4.77 based on 1,158 reviews