Trouva Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Trouva

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

300 St John St, Clerkenwell

"I love how I can have access to so many independent boutiques. The shipping method is fast and I really like that you pay a standard shipping fare no matter from how many boutiques you shop."
"I am a browser by nature. Trouva gives me the chance to take my time looking and I really enjoy searching for those “hard to find” items for “difficult to buy for” people and squirrelling them away for birthdays and Christmas. Best of all I have love finding something for myself."
"I always find good stuff on Trouva and the service is top notch."
"Great choice of high quality products - a million miles away from High Street fare."
"Ordered a perfume, was received super quick, beautifully gift wrapped, could not fault service at all will be shopping with Trouva again thank you xx"
"Easy transaction. One stop shop. Found exactly what I was looking for in one place. Ordered and delivered quickly."
"Great experience, great selection"
"Original items. Good service. Competitive price and they communicate if they cannot make your request happen."
"A lovely selection of unusual clothes, accessories and homewares which I haven't seen elsewhere. I am really pleased with the quality of the dressing gown that I bought. Good delivery and customer service."
"Love Trouva, speedy delivery, lovely packaging and fantastic products x"
"A quick & easy transaction. Very pleased & will use the site again."
"Have ordered from Trouva multiple times from various boutiques and I’ve loved everything I’ve received. A vast electic quirky selection all without having to leave my seat."
"Trouva not only had the item I was looking for, but at a great price. The customer service was truly exceptional too. My contact went out of their way to insure that I was well taken-care of. For that, I am thankful and happily ready to shop again at Trouva."
"Trouva is a truly one of the kind platform that brings together the best of the best independent boutiques. It’s a website that is easy to use, friendly customer support if something should go wrong and they are quick to reward loyal customers. Whether you are keeping it quirky or classy there is something for everyone."
"excellent product...have used it before this was my second purchase...came on time too.."
"Loved the whole shopping experience with Trouva also look veg the concept ... good luck to everyone and finally we will definitely be back Thank you David"
"Great range of products and a wonderful range of shops all over the uk. Website is easy and comfortable to use with many filters available so you can efficiently search for what you want. All the shops I ordered from were helpful and sent items in a timely manner. The customer service offered by the staff at Trouva were highly professional, friendly and speedy. Thank you"
"Fab product, great sale price and excellent service, many thanks!"
"transparent, clear and fast !!!"
"Great products and good delivery. Easy way to shop the smaller companies"
Trouva is rated 4.86 based on 738 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!