Trouva Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Trouva

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

"Really happy to discover this site. I have been trying to shop more ethically this year, including supporting more small businesses, so it was lovely to discover this site as an easy way to access lots of them. Great customer service, things were dispatched quickly and packaged well. Actually it was a good job they were well-wrapped, as the Hermes delivery driver was quite rough with the parcels and the boxes were dented in several places but nothing inside was damaged."
"Excellent service amazing gifts i am really pleased with the items i purchased i would highly recommend excellent if you want something a little different 😘😍😘"
"I searched for Cottage Garden soap everywhere and found it on your list.It is the most gorgeous perfume ,filling the room with scent.Thanks for making my bathtimes special"
"Great range of stylish products"
"Excellent service, no issues with delivery or products ordered... thank you"
"I’m so happy to have stumbled across Trouva. A website full of fantastic little boutique shops, selling unusual, beautiful gifts at reasonable prices. Everything arrived so quickly. Customer service was excellent. Thank you for a very pleasant shopping experience."
"I order my etecat gin tea bags through Trova. Good fast efficient service."
"Excellent all round. Item arrived quickly and we'll packaged."
"Love this website and very pleased with my bag. Excellent quality and very good size, also lightweight. Will be browsing again in the future."
"Great products, great service!"
"Good website, easy and efficient and fast delivery."
"For the indépendants, love it! My new go to shop for gifts that I end up also buying for me!"
"Excellent service!"
"Excellent small wallet/purse. Lovely leather."
"Fantastic selection from amazing independents. One of my favourite places to shop.... Long live Trouva!!!"
"Received 6 lovely cushions as expected. Purchase and delivery made within a good time period. Great job."
"Beautiful products and helpful sellers. Fast delivery and excellent communication. A truly personalised service and wonderful service. Highly recommended."
"Love independent shops and this is a fabulous place to find them 😊"
"Very prompt service and kept me informed all the way through"
"Was delighted to find the bibs I'd been looking for. The service was fast and efficient. Highly recommended."
Trouva is rated 4.79 based on 980 reviews