Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

customer service
"So far so good! Fast delivery and a beautiful item."
"Brilliant, fast service. Love the note in the box with the smiley face made me smile."
"Excellent customer service 10/10"
"Lovely pendant lampshade, arrived quick."
"Love shopping at Trouva, there are some gorgeous finds and I’d much rather support independent shops. Customer service is excellent"
"Got exactly what I was looking for. Fast, simple and reliable. V pleased."
"Service was very good but the sheepskin was disappointing, lovely colour but very short pile and not anywhere as good as the previous two we have bought."
"Perfect purchase. My magazine rack looks fantastic. Looking forward to more purchases through Trouva."
"Lovely site and great products I ordered three items for birthday gifts Only one turned up and the other two never arrived. Trying to track down the missing two has been impossible and no sign or replacement or refund. Disappointing and something I don’t have the time or money for!"
"Just what I hoped and wanted it would be like. Well packaged, good delivery time and to my workplace too. Recommend to customers"
"can always find niche beauty products on here and always a good discount code! Keep them coming!"
"Great communication and customer service overall. Excellent selection of boutiques with I’m sure something for everyone"
"Excellent service. A problem with one product resolved immediately. Will use again."
"Fabulous products and great delivery service! Thank you"
"What a great website. Found exactly what I was looking for and very pleased to be supporting boutique businesses."
"Wish there was an ‘excellent’ category."
"Great choice of quality products. My order arrived beautifully packaged with a lovely message."
"Excellent product and service"
"Purchased several items but only received part of my order. However, really pleased with items so far."
"Great service. Quality product"
Trouva is rated 4.74 based on 1,581 reviews