Trouva Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Trouva

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

300 St John St, Clerkenwell

"I can always rely on Trouva to have the best quality Artisans and their communication along the entire purchase to delivery trail is second to none. Trouva is my go to for soft furnishings for clients’ homes."
"Beautiful quality, arrived quickly, exactly as described"
"There's always an excellent selection of different items. Great for present ideas. Customer service is responsive and helpful."
"Love the range of products, you can see where they come from"
"beautifully packaged and wrapped, something I couldn't find elsewhere"
"I enjoy looking for an interesting range of products from independent shops. Without the likes of Trouva, smaller independent outfits may not be able to reach such a wide audience and not only survive, but thrive."
"Such a huge selection of stores and ideas. Alongside Great customer service, what more could you want?"
"Trouva: a great shopping experience. Trouva has a wide and varied range of good quality products with a swift and efficient delivery service. Plus the satisfaction of supporting independent boutiques."
"Great unique, quality items and choice"
"I've found so many unique products and gifts on Trouva. Trouva make the online shopping experience more special and I love that they promote and support independent shops, artists and craftspeople. It's my favourite store."
"I was able to find exactly what I wanted, at a good price."
"Super efficient And knife was packaged securely"
"Everything I ordered and bought was just perfect. They were all presents and they were all loved by the people receiving the gifts."
"Living in rural Spain it's difficult to get good design items"
"Excellent products, excellent prices and excellent service. I found wonderful gifts that I could not find anywhere else and the recipients were thrilled to get them."
"Great product and speedy delivery. Thank you!"
"My daughter lives in Holland and she has a particular china dinner set. You sourced it, arranged for the sale and delivery and all it took from me was a few little clicks. Well done"
"Trouva makes one feel all cwtchy and warm when browsing all the different boutiques and I love the way things are dropped in to tempt you I sometimes look at something so that I can see what’s below .Sadly can’t afford to buy from everyone .Thanks anyway x"
"Troy a is a great idea and they have masses of quite unique products. I would highly recommend them."
"All my favourite shops in one place. Love everything about Trouva."
Trouva is rated 4.86 based on 670 reviews