Trouva Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Trouva

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

300 St John St, Clerkenwell

"Excellent collection of varied boutiques. Wonderful customer service."
"I love the choice and quality of the goods Trouva offers. I also like to support independent boutiques and Trouva provides an easy way to do this. I know that I will be able to find what I'm looking for as well as being tempted by unique and original things I wasn't(!) and have always been extremely happy with the service provided."
"Huge selection of beautiful designs from ondependent boutiques; Great service. Recommended!"
"Beautiful collection of products and boutiques. Its really special that unique items are together in one place. I will definitely shop again"
"Lovely stuff and quick customer service"
"Love Love Love my watch. Delivered quickly, exactly as described. Very good choice of products. Fantastic way for independent shops to sell from one website. Thank you so much."
"Excellent products, excellent service. Many thanks."
"On several occasions I’ve ordered an item only to receive an email a few days later saying that it is actually out of stock, which is quite disappointing. Also, an order I placed 7 weeks ago hasn’t arrived yet as the boutique that it came from got it mixed up with someone else’s order. Despite a few emails with customer services, nothing has been done about it. They just passed the blame on to the boutique and customer that received my order by mistake. Said I had to wait for the customer to return it to the boutique, but 7 weeks?? Seriously???!! Trouva offered a refund, but I actually want the product I ordered and paid for. I really want to like Trouva and give them 5 stars, but they make it very difficult. They should take more responsibility in situations like this, get the boutiques to update their stock straight away if they happen to sell out of an item and get rid of boutiques that disappoint their customers with mistakes that don’t get corrected ASAP. I understand that they’re working with bricks and mortar boutiques, but there is something lacking in their process. I have actually used Trouva as a catalog and then gone to buy the item from another website or directly from the boutique to avoid disappointment."
"Great to find unique items and support small independent businesses."
"Got a very nice copper vase professionally made to a very high standard"
"Great website which is easy to use. Good service and communication. Can’t fault Trouva!"
"Great products and boutiques, but you should negotiate so all boutiques use the same shipping method (like a good deal with DHL or DPD) and that update are made to customer when there are delays. I had to wait several weeks and only received updates when I emailed and asked for them (no one informed me out of curtesy)."
"I was able to purchase some items not available in my home town, which I had used previously."
"When you go to a shop you have to have what they stock which may be a compromise but with Trouva you can buy what you really want. Thank you."
"Great copper bowl,professionally made"
"Lovely and varied choice of items and an easy to navigate website. I have found some unusual gifts on here that have all been very happily received. You can’t really ask for more than that. I highly recommend."
"Despite a problem with the delivery company Trouva sorted it all out and the gift arrived safely"
"I managed to find a brilliant selection of indoor planters for my daughter in law's birthday. The website is very easy to navigate and I was notified every step of the way. The planter arrived earlier than expected and was packaged well with a friendly note from the stockist and a cute drawing! Great service from beginning to end, Thank you all."
"Super service, adore my pink mirror which really compliments my pink cloakroom! Will definitely shop on Trouva’s treasure trove of items again."
"Such a wonderful range of products to suit everyone’s taste and styles. Ordered a much admired Eames Bird. It did not disappoint. Arrived beautifully packaged. Will definitely be back for more lovely items. TY Trouva 😁"
Trouva is rated 4.85 based on 703 reviews