Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

300 St John St, Clerkenwell

Unverified Reviewer

It's a great place to find all the independent brands and boutiques and the customer service is great.
Unverified Reviewer

Their customer service is great. They told me there was going to be a delay in one of my items. Also when I had an issue with another item, they were very quick at responding and sorted my issue out.
Verified Buyer

Such a well curated collection - I hate sites that have so much to trawl through that it’s overwhelming - I end up buying nothing because I can’t decide!
Unverified Reviewer

Wonderful selection of beautiful treasures, with a fast and easy ordering experience.
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy to order and expert delivery
Verified Buyer

I've purchased a few items and they've arrived promptly and with added good service from both the shop and Trouva, Have also enjoyed being able to shop at small design shops across the UK that I wouldn't be able to visit.
Unverified Reviewer

They are a small independent company that is fairly new , they sell quirky and lovely home gifts and shipping is very quick and effecient
Verified Buyer

I love being able to shop from beautiful independent boutiques with one (excellent) delivery price! The customer service for Trouva itself is also what you would expect from a smaller, high-end store: prompt, efficient and friendly. It's a brilliant site and one that I have recommended several times to people.
Verified Buyer

Unique and interesting products from a eclectic range of independent businesses.
Verified Buyer

Good service and customer benefits .
Verified Buyer

Gorgeous collection of beautiful brands and products from smaller retailers. Love it!
Verified Buyer

I have been very pleased with my two purchases made through TROUVA.

I think the idea is brilliant, and the service has been A Class.

Items were packaged well, expedited quickly and delivered safely.

Keep up the great work!
Verified Buyer

An excellent site that allowed me to buy things I had seen in small boutiques without having to face the traffic of the big city and putting aside the time and money for travel. Delivery was not the quickest but my items arrived in perfect condition and as displayed on the website itself. A perfect place to buy gifts for my sister which can be tricky!
Verified Buyer

Been looking for salt and pepper pinch pots for a while. Found them on Trouva and at a great price. Good delivery time too.
Verified Buyer

I was going away for my summer holiday and I suddenly needed to get a birthday present for my daughter, whose birthday it was while I was away. I knew what she wanted, found the perfect summer bag and she had it in 2 days. That made me and her very happy.
Verified Buyer

Beautiful selection, carefully wrapped with fast international delivery!
Verified Buyer

Responsive customer service and lovely product!
Verified Buyer

Trouva is fantastic! So many great unique items, sent and packaged with care. I've recommended it to all of my friends.
Verified Buyer

Delivery time excellent, price excellent. Unfortunately packaging was very poor and there was slight damage to the product otherwise would we receive 5 star. Still highly recommend though :)
Trouva is rated 4.86 based on 637 reviews