Tropical Supplies North East Ltd Reviews

Read Tropical Supplies North East Ltd  Reviews

tropicalsuppliesneltd@gmail.com

ROCK FARM

Tell us how Tropical Supplies North East Ltd made you happy
The customer service was sub average, the Moscow guppies look nothing like the picture on their website(I literally looked up Moscow guppies and scrolled for 10 seconds before I found the picture they're using on Pinterest). Most of the female guppies in their tanks look like they have parasites. On the positive side, the Dumbo mosaic guppies were nice and looked somewhat similar to the photo. The shop layout was nice and their was plenty of variety. Won't come again but it wasn't the worst shop.
Thank you for your feedback, most images we use on our website are stock images as it would take us hours and hours to update the website trying to get the perfect photo. Yes most of the female guppys are in fact unwell due to not travelling well to the shop after a 6000 mile journey, there is a notice on all of the female guppy tanks stating they're unwell and not for sale :)

We should be finished our upgrades in the next couple months so do have a call back when you can :)

Kind Regards

D.Gregory
Managing Director
Betta arrived looking healthy and is doing well really happy with him. However the plants I have received are decaying and not in a good state really. The live brine shrimp unfortunately over 60% were dead, I appreciate this can happen but it’s frustrating. I was really happy with the next day delivery as you were so busy but the plants have really let this first order down. With a £40 min order plus £15 delivery I am reluctant to order again. Hope you appreciate my honest feedback.
Hi, Thank you for your valued review! i do apologise about the brine shrimp and plants i do believe they where in perfect condition when removed from the tank, and believe the brine shrimp might have died in transport, i have refunded you for the live foods and a 50% refund on the live plants, Thank you tsneuk team
fast delivery
Great service and lovely staff only problem was the 2 humbug fish I bough after only having them since Sunday have unfortunately died.
Tropical Supplies North East Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 298 reviews