Tropical Supplies North East Ltd Reviews

Read Tropical Supplies North East Ltd  Reviews

tropicalsuppliesneltd@gmail.com

ROCK FARM

Tell us how Tropical Supplies North East Ltd made you happy
After seeing the store on Facebook recently after not visiting for a long while after being put off by attitudes of staff, I’d of expected more, but same old same old, nothing different stock wise to any other store same old guppy’s and neons, but the store looks decent, the owner I found to be the same very arrogant not a pleasant chap at all unlike Carl who I’ve met before who can’t do enough for you, I’m all for second chances but unfortunately won’t be back.
Hi Terry, Thanks for visiting.

I apologise if i came across that way but i cant recall ever being arrogant to anyone in the store, unless im arrogant because im a young business man im unsure ? So to this review I'm absolutely miffed.

Just a reminder as a business owner working 16 hour days 7 days a week with no holidays and stress of running a business in these tough times is tough for anyone so please take that into account.

Kind Regards

Daniel Gregory
All fish apart from the Gourami are very very small, the Cory especially is barley visible, one tiny Phantom Tetra died after a matter of hours.
Hey bud I’ve dropped you a text message. We will get it sorted for you 😎
12 hours of fish arriving 5 had died very disappointed
Hi kevin,

Thanks for your review. your fish where delivered tuesday morning after being shipped monday evening. Why did you not contact us about the loss of the fish as we offer 48 hour doa guarantee with proof of death ?

No fish leaves the shop to be shipped if it hasnt been in the shop for a minimum of 4 weeks. but unfortunately these things happen.

Kind regards,

Daniel
Managing director
I recently bought some live shrimp, I was given 16 instead of 20 and they all subsequently died within 24 hours therefore I only managed to feed around 6 of them.

Also when in the shop, I was interested in purchasing a marine setup with a recent inheritance payment. When enquiring around the price, I was told "alot" in quite a patronising way therefore it put me off the sale. I still don't know the price.

Also, gravel and other scaping supplies are a little on the expensive side compared to other outlets - as an example, white sand is £20 per 10kg but only £16 in a Blaydon outlet (both from JK Aquatics).
Hi, which sand was this ? As out white sand is £15 for 10kg and white silica sand is £10 for 10kg, silver sand for 10kg is £12. Live river shrimp are to be fed imediaelty once taken from the store as they wont survive in a bag without oxygen 😊 we do aplogise for the short fall and will give you a free bag on the house on your next visit. As for the marine tank im sure the member of staff was just fooling around and didnt mean anything bad from this as we pride ourselves on customer service. Thank you for your feeback 😊
2 fish die after 2 weeks
Hi Audrey, i have just checked and there is no orders on the system associated with your email address.

however sometimes these things can happen unfortunately.

kind regards,