Tropical Supplies North East Ltd Reviews

Read Tropical Supplies North East Ltd  Reviews

tropicalsuppliesneltd@gmail.com

ROCK FARM

Tell us how Tropical Supplies North East Ltd made you happy
Shocking customer service shocking fish quality
Hi emma, after speaking on the phone this morning. at the time of the sale you where happy to take the fish away after viewing them and then never contacted us since and leave a 1 star review almost 3 weeks later ?

We would never let fish leave this store in a poor condition, if there was a problem we are more then happy to deal with any issue.

I find this review invalid as the fish where amazing when bagged as i personally bagged them up and you where happy to leave with the fish you got and never contacted us since.

I think all the fish iv bought from here have died, my water always tests spot on and fish from other shops are happy and thriving. The latest purchase from this shop gave my tank whitespot and after speaking to the owner i purchased some 'amazing new treatment' which was just a waste of £20, killed my anemone and in fact made the fish appear worse off. Think i shall avoid this shop from now on.
I place the order and paid extra for next day delivery now it’s 4 days and sill waiting very disappointed
Tropical Supplies North East Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 298 reviews