Tropical Supplies North East Ltd Reviews

Read Tropical Supplies North East Ltd  Reviews

tropicalsuppliesneltd@gmail.com

ROCK FARM

Tell us how Tropical Supplies North East Ltd made you happy
Prompt dispatch and delivery. Arrived before the quoted day.
Product exactly as described. Staff are very helpful and polite. Couldn’t ask for more. Keep it up guys!
Great service and real quality livestock will continue to use
First class service from guys that know what they are doing.
Lovely shop. The tanks are crystal clear and full of thriving fish. I purchased 2 beautiful Oranda's for our home tank they are very happy little fish. online ordering and click and collect made the purchase very smooth. The Staff are very helpful and welcoming. Would definitely recommend.
Tropical Supplies North East Ltd  5 star review on 25th February 2021
Small problem with order,but Karl really went the extra mile to sorting things out.Would have normally just have called back another day when things got sorted but I had to get stock in that day,more than happy with the alternatives Karl suggested. Again very happy punter
5 stars as always, fantastic bunch of lads who are passionate about what they do. Brilliant service and willing to go out there way to help answer any questions I have. And always served with a smile.
Fantastic place, very clean, crystal clear water, great range of fish. Staff know their stuff for any question you throw their way.
Tropical Supplies North East Ltd  5 star review on 21st February 2021
Excellent as always, the lads are always so helpful/knowlegeable and the livestock excellent. Got 3 whiptails yesterday, 2 for us and one for my dad so very happy customers. Would never go anywhere else now for our fish.
Tropical Supplies North East Ltd  5 star review on 20th February 2021
Shop amazing,staff helpful and friendly,livestock well and truly looked after, going to keep going here would recommend tropical supplies to anyone
Superb service.
My order was processed and delivered very quickly.
Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service, would highly recommend. I'd ordered a fish that wasn't compatible with the other fish on my order, so Dan rang me up and ended up substituting with other compatible fish. The guppies I received are very healthy and amazing colours. I'm also impressed with the quality of the plants I received.
Excellent local shop that go the extra mile
A1 say no more!
Very very quick delivery great prices defo will order again
Very friendly staff, great advice, quality items and fish are thriving. Would recommend to anyone
Second time we've been to this store. great service both times.

The young lad who served us was great, one of the species of cat fish that we'd pre-ordered was no longer available by the time we arrived to the store.
He apologised and promptly offered us some alternatives.

will most certainly be buying from here in the future.
My go to shop. Not lost a fish from this shop yet. Good quality healthy fish and a massive choice. More expensive than other shops but worth it for the quality.
Although I have no real issues with the service , I am a bit disappointed that on 2 separate occasions now part of my order has been unavailable & when I have said I’ll take something else iv had to pay the difference albeit it’s only been a couple of pounds on both occasions this cost should have been met by yourselves as at the end of the day the error was made by you, as your website is obviously not updated frequently enough
Tropical Supplies North East Ltd  4 star review on 31st January 2021
Hi Lynne, thank you for your feedback. we are extremely short staffed at the moment due to staff self isolating and the shop being busier then ever.

The website does say stock levels may vary. We could have just refunded you the out of stock items but we offered you a replacement fish that was £4 more.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Fantastic and beautiful fish delivered to my door. Great service all the way through with updates on delivery time. The bonus little gift in the box was a very nice touch too.
Tropical Supplies North East Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 298 reviews