Tropical Supplies North East Ltd Reviews

Read Tropical Supplies North East Ltd  Reviews

tropicalsuppliesneltd@gmail.com

ROCK FARM

Tell us how Tropical Supplies North East Ltd made you happy
Excellent service and knowledge from the guys , extremely helpful.
I ordered things for my sons tank to be delivered as I'm in Australia.
THESE guys sorted out my mistake on the order so my son would receive them immediately.
Absolutely amazing service, I will happily order in the future.
Good on you guys and G'day from Australia πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί
Excellent services still available in such a hard time. Staff very helpful and would definitely recommend πŸ‘
Amazing shop and amazing staff. Enough said.
Purchased a marine full set up.highly recommend.5 star service.many thanks
Always very friendly and helpful.
Fantastic service as always from these guys.
Order placed midweek for some enrichments to my tank and some extra stock - Saturday local delivery service was my choice which is just awesome πŸ‘Œ

Delivered safe and sound and now chilling in their new home.
#staysafe
Thank you bud!
Very nice fish
The customer service was sub average, the Moscow guppies look nothing like the picture on their website(I literally looked up Moscow guppies and scrolled for 10 seconds before I found the picture they're using on Pinterest). Most of the female guppies in their tanks look like they have parasites. On the positive side, the Dumbo mosaic guppies were nice and looked somewhat similar to the photo. The shop layout was nice and their was plenty of variety. Won't come again but it wasn't the worst shop.
Thank you for your feedback, most images we use on our website are stock images as it would take us hours and hours to update the website trying to get the perfect photo. Yes most of the female guppys are in fact unwell due to not travelling well to the shop after a 6000 mile journey, there is a notice on all of the female guppy tanks stating they're unwell and not for sale :)

We should be finished our upgrades in the next couple months so do have a call back when you can :)

Kind Regards

D.Gregory
Managing Director
We travelled over an hour to get fish and accessories from here! Amazing services, prices and fish xx
Top notch
Dan and Carl as usual have an excellent fish shop that has nothing but brilliant service
Perfect service parcel came Friday packed very well. Will use again.
Excellent as always, brilliant selection of livestock and always competitive prices
The shop assistants were very helpful and the selection of tropical fish is great I will come back again
Brilliant shop with massive choice and knowledgeable staff.
The business manager and staff are all aquarists and have levels of expertise, each one in various fields of fishkeeping. If you have a problem there'll always be someone at hand to help solve your problem. There is also a delivery service to your door if you can't visit the shop.
The business has evolved over the years and is continuing to do so, even during this pandemic.
Always a great experience. Friendly & helpful
Excellent, prompt delivery. Fish beautiful and healthy. Service and advice first class. Would definitely recommend.
First time at the store and what can i say the store was very clean and tanks where clean and well looked after and the staff where second to none very helpfull would highly recommend
Tropical Supplies North East Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 299 reviews