Tropical Supplies North East Ltd Reviews

tropicalsuppliesneltd@gmail.com

ROCK FARM

Tell us how Tropical Supplies North East Ltd made you happy
Very good service
Deliverd on time excellent service but fish not the size i orderd
Brilliant lads and shop love going when I get chance and the lads help you to the end of the earth can't fault them thank you
Excellent customer service, staff very welcoming and helpful really take the time to chat with you and offer advice on any queries! New customer gained, I will definitely be back 👍
Brilliant
Very impressed with layout of store and well presented. The guys are all very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you very much a full time customer bo doubt.
First time in the store today good friendly staff some beautiful fish and well maintained tanks ended up with afew new American cichlids and loads of live plants definitely worth the trip and will be going back soon
Well organised business here. The lads know there stuff sorted me out all the gear I needed. Definitely a regular customer now and have pre ordered my 1st stock of fish thank you guys.
Lovely staff always helpful and the fish are lovely and healthy always happy shopping with them
Thank you!
Always helpful and friendly good quality products and fish
what can I say about this shop complete respect for these guys at TSNE my number one shop to go to family friendly staff always ready to help out and have a great chat aswell
great tanks always clean and stocted up with a lovely selection of fish

only went in for my water and walked out with lovely colony of zoas great price aswell
well worth a look in you not be let down
Brilliant as always never a kick in the balls
Staff assisted me when I requested and are really knowledgeable on tropical and marine fish will defiantly be back again!
Great Store friendly staff Defo Worth a vist! Amazing selection of fish!!!!
All fish apart from the Gourami are very very small, the Cory especially is barley visible, one tiny Phantom Tetra died after a matter of hours.
Hey bud I’ve dropped you a text message. We will get it sorted for you 😎
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The delivey was fast. The variety of fish was amazing and when the fish arriverd they looked gorgeous and were very safely packed up i will definitely be buying more in the future.
Maybe the best local fish shop in North East. Everything you need for the hobby, whether that's marine, tropical or cold water, paired with staff who have a genuine love of providing your fish with the best environment for them.
Best aquatic shop in the area by far, knowledgeable and helpful staff which is always important in this industry
Excellent variety and choice. Very friendly staff. My son loved looking at all the different fish whilst we were in store, especially the bigger ones on display! We will definitely be back!
Excellent service and knowledge from the guys , extremely helpful.
Tropical Supplies North East Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 298 reviews