Tropical Supplies North East Ltd Reviews

Read Tropical Supplies North East Ltd  Reviews

tropicalsuppliesneltd@gmail.com

ROCK FARM

Tell us how Tropical Supplies North East Ltd made you happy
Ordered plants for a small indoor tank. Delivered well packed and as on time as promised. I would use them again.
I haven’t been able to get away from the house due to work/distancing. So I took advantage of the local delivery and they didn’t disappoint, Carl was at my doorstep within a few hours. The best part was they phoned me when a fish wasn’t quite what was pictured (due to it being female instead of male) and offered a chance to change to a better alternative.
Friendly knowledgeable with instant support. Fish always good quality and the extra support for delivery makes them too of their game. Highly recommend
Tropical Supplies North East Ltd  5 star review on 30th November 2020 Tropical Supplies North East Ltd  5 star review on 30th November 2020
Ordered some tropical fish and was at my door within one hour, very speedy but safe delivery of live stock and as always very good customer service
Excellent Service
Very Helpful
Great service found out they deliver. So got on the phones ask what was in stock and they advised me what fish could go with what, put an order in online and was delivered just a couple of hours later. Lovely fish bright and healthy.
Tropical Supplies North East Ltd  5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Although they are not the closest store to me they are pretty much the only place I go to now. This is mainly because of their amazing range and helpful staff.
Very friendly knowledgeable service
As always great service. Went to collect water I'd purchased online, ended up buying some coral with great advice from Carl. Quality and price of coral is exceptional. Thanks again guys.
Service was amazing, would recommend to anyone. Fish arrived in fantastic condition with really vibrant colours. Communication with staff prior to delivery was A*. Will deal with these guys again! Thank you!
Great shop full of stock and friendly staff. Definitely will be returning.
Great friendly genuine advice from your LFS, exactly what you need.
Always a great service, the shop is a credit to dan and Carl who have come a long way in a short space of time. Keep u other good work
Really helpful staff that know their stuff. Excellent products and nice healthy stock.
Great service as always. 👍
Really enjoy visiting this shop! Both lads very helpful and take their time to discuss things with you! Will definitely be returning! I like how the shop is always expanding and Improving and I am impressed with the modern/clean appearance of the Shop.
Always busy in the shop, upgrading and expanding, yet they can still find the time for a chat, advice and sometimes a telling off for not getting it right at home, great customer service.
Even wished me a Happy Birthday, (but no pressie or cake!)
Darn it! We will have to get you a pressie on your next one haha!
Excellent service
After seeing the store on Facebook recently after not visiting for a long while after being put off by attitudes of staff, I’d of expected more, but same old same old, nothing different stock wise to any other store same old guppy’s and neons, but the store looks decent, the owner I found to be the same very arrogant not a pleasant chap at all unlike Carl who I’ve met before who can’t do enough for you, I’m all for second chances but unfortunately won’t be back.
Hi Terry, Thanks for visiting.

I apologise if i came across that way but i cant recall ever being arrogant to anyone in the store, unless im arrogant because im a young business man im unsure ? So to this review I'm absolutely miffed.

Just a reminder as a business owner working 16 hour days 7 days a week with no holidays and stress of running a business in these tough times is tough for anyone so please take that into account.

Kind Regards

Daniel Gregory
The lads are always Fantastic! Always have what we want, nothing is ever too much hassle!such an awesome selection of fish, plants, decor, food, treatments. Our go to shop!
Tropical Supplies North East Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 298 reviews