Tropical Supplies North East Ltd Reviews

Read Tropical Supplies North East Ltd  Reviews

tropicalsuppliesneltd@gmail.com

ROCK FARM

Tell us how Tropical Supplies North East Ltd made you happy
Good value and quick delivery
Brilliant service, great communication and brilliant choice of live stock and everything aquatic!
We are absolutely over the moon with our dumbo ear half moon betta and the fact they delivered him to us made the process very simple and hassle free!!
Tropical Supplies North East Ltd  5 star review on 21st January 2021
Brilliant lads and brilliant service only get my fish from these guys as I know there great quality and well looked after thank you guys
bought all my fish here, staff are so so helpful and understanding as well as having normal conversations with customers
I love this place and the lads are brilliant never stop helping I placed and order for two L081 and the day I was getting them one didn't look good and Carl phoned me and explained and gave me the chance to choose a different one. Brilliant service and is the only place I get my fish from as there are in the best health iv ever seen from any aquatic shop. And the lads are brilliant
Very efficient and helpful. Fish soon fitted in with the rest of my fish and seem very happy.
No issues ever thing is in place, for these challenging times, plenty of fish and accessories would recommend a pop in to look around
Excellent service with great delivery.. would recommend to anyone requiring aquarium related items or fish
Great people, very Knowledgeable and are all there to help.
Happy to help at all times, friendly and polite.
We would definitely recommend. Thank you.
The items were great quality and service was excellent, I will defiantly be using them more regularly.
Will definitely be ordering again. I have no idea about tropical plants and was sent a lovely collection of easy to manage plants. Communication spot on, didn't wait days for a reply was more like minutes. I cant wait to actually visit the store in person. Thanks again for your help.
This fish shop never disappoints. Excellent customer service, healthy fish and an excellent selection of live and dry goods. If they don’t have it in stock they can get it. Simply put, it’s the best fish shop in the North East and easily one of the best I’ve seen in the UK.
Really friendly place and a great help.
The staff are all really friendly and very knowledgeable. They have a great variety of stock and the fish are always healthy. I highly recommend this store for beginners and experts alike.
Always helpful and always have what I need.
5 star service. Needed a heater control and it was delivered with in a couple hours.
Good customer service. Quick dispatch and friendly staff!
I'm very happy with my fish I bought. Theres lots of choice and I will certainly buy more fish from here. Any help or advice is freely available . Thankyou
A* as always