Tropical Supplies North East Ltd Reviews

tropicalsuppliesneltd@gmail.com

ROCK FARM

Tell us how Tropical Supplies North East Ltd made you happy

Live Chat
"A great supplier with really good standards and stock one of the best in the north east. The lads who work there are helpful and knowledgeable and don’t make you feel embarrassed to ask their opinion. Worth a visit"
"One of the best in the north east for quality fish and products and customer service to match. Highly recommended A*****"
"Brilliant, wide range of stock, friendly staff, top quality."
"We recently bought some sponge filters and air pumps. We are very happy with the products and the staff are very knowledgable about all aquatics. This is our go to shop for anything aquatics. Regards Faye Fayes aquatics"
"The Best in the North East."
"Friendly and helpful staff. For someone who had no idea on keeping fish they were a great help. They don't try and sell you things that you don't need plus won't sell you things that aren't fit for your tank... Tell them what you already have and they can tell you what you can add!! I will be back when my fish have settled in to see what else I can have."
"Great shop and great staff! ive watched them go from strength to strength other the years! nothing is ever a problem! keep up the good work ill be a customer for life!"
"Recently purchased a Red Sea Reefer 250 and all the equipment from the shop, the lads in the store pointed me in the right direction of everything I needed and explained why the product was the right one for me, install day Daniel came to my house and spent around 3 hours doing the install to which I absolutely am over the moon about, also to add I must have asked about 1000 questions (no joke) and they’ve answered every single one!!! Cracking set of lads and an amazing shop the choices of everything he has in stock is a credit to how well the business is doing, good job lads keep it up"
"Top guys top fish top shop well worth a trip."
"one of the best places in the north east to actually buy excellent quality fish at a great price not just common fish but rarer ones as well could spend all day looking around"
"Professional polite and well stocked"
"Spot on every time I’ve been, if they don’t have it they’ll get it. Prices are reasonable as well."
"Excellent service, great stock and good advice. Reasonable prices, definitely worth a visit"
"Great place for aquarium gear and live fish. Knowledgeable staff and very helpful."
"Outstanding fish and tanks,Also excellent staff and a nice clean shop"
"Great shop, bought new silver shark and an angel fish great service great staff"
"I purchased a juvinile emperor angelfish from these guys my first ever time down, amazing shop so much variety and fair and reasonable prices on fish especially the marine range."
"This is a great shop. The staff are friendly and very helpful keep up the good work."
"I recently bought some live shrimp, I was given 16 instead of 20 and they all subsequently died within 24 hours therefore I only managed to feed around 6 of them. Also when in the shop, I was interested in purchasing a marine setup with a recent inheritance payment. When enquiring around the price, I was told "alot" in quite a patronising way therefore it put me off the sale. I still don't know the price. Also, gravel and other scaping supplies are a little on the expensive side compared to other outlets - as an example, white sand is £20 per 10kg but only £16 in a Blaydon outlet (both from JK Aquatics)."
Hi, which sand was this ? As out white sand is £15 for 10kg and white silica sand is £10 for 10kg, silver sand for 10kg is £12. Live river shrimp are to be fed imediaelty once taken from the store as they wont survive in a bag without oxygen 😊 we do aplogise for the short fall and will give you a free bag on the house on your next visit. As for the marine tank im sure the member of staff was just fooling around and didnt mean anything bad from this as we pride ourselves on customer service. Thank you for your feeback 😊
"Large selection of fish. Knowledgeable and helpful staff 😊"
Tropical Supplies North East Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 27 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access