Tropical Supplies North East Ltd Reviews

Read Tropical Supplies North East Ltd  Reviews

tropicalsuppliesneltd@gmail.com

ROCK FARM

Tell us how Tropical Supplies North East Ltd made you happy
Always busy in the shop, upgrading and expanding, yet they can still find the time for a chat, advice and sometimes a telling off for not getting it right at home, great customer service.
Even wished me a Happy Birthday, (but no pressie or cake!)
Darn it! We will have to get you a pressie on your next one haha!
Excellent service
After seeing the store on Facebook recently after not visiting for a long while after being put off by attitudes of staff, I’d of expected more, but same old same old, nothing different stock wise to any other store same old guppy’s and neons, but the store looks decent, the owner I found to be the same very arrogant not a pleasant chap at all unlike Carl who I’ve met before who can’t do enough for you, I’m all for second chances but unfortunately won’t be back.
Hi Terry, Thanks for visiting.

I apologise if i came across that way but i cant recall ever being arrogant to anyone in the store, unless im arrogant because im a young business man im unsure ? So to this review I'm absolutely miffed.

Just a reminder as a business owner working 16 hour days 7 days a week with no holidays and stress of running a business in these tough times is tough for anyone so please take that into account.

Kind Regards

Daniel Gregory
The lads are always Fantastic! Always have what we want, nothing is ever too much hassle!such an awesome selection of fish, plants, decor, food, treatments. Our go to shop!
Very good service
Deliverd on time excellent service but fish not the size i orderd
Brilliant lads and shop love going when I get chance and the lads help you to the end of the earth can't fault them thank you
Excellent customer service, staff very welcoming and helpful really take the time to chat with you and offer advice on any queries! New customer gained, I will definitely be back 👍
Brilliant
Very impressed with layout of store and well presented. The guys are all very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you very much a full time customer bo doubt.
First time in the store today good friendly staff some beautiful fish and well maintained tanks ended up with afew new American cichlids and loads of live plants definitely worth the trip and will be going back soon
Well organised business here. The lads know there stuff sorted me out all the gear I needed. Definitely a regular customer now and have pre ordered my 1st stock of fish thank you guys.
Lovely staff always helpful and the fish are lovely and healthy always happy shopping with them
Thank you!
Always helpful and friendly good quality products and fish
what can I say about this shop complete respect for these guys at TSNE my number one shop to go to family friendly staff always ready to help out and have a great chat aswell
great tanks always clean and stocted up with a lovely selection of fish

only went in for my water and walked out with lovely colony of zoas great price aswell
well worth a look in you not be let down
Brilliant as always never a kick in the balls
Staff assisted me when I requested and are really knowledgeable on tropical and marine fish will defiantly be back again!
Great Store friendly staff Defo Worth a vist! Amazing selection of fish!!!!
All fish apart from the Gourami are very very small, the Cory especially is barley visible, one tiny Phantom Tetra died after a matter of hours.
Hey bud I’ve dropped you a text message. We will get it sorted for you 😎
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The delivey was fast. The variety of fish was amazing and when the fish arriverd they looked gorgeous and were very safely packed up i will definitely be buying more in the future.
Tropical Supplies North East Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 242 reviews